Reviews for Ruby Slide
roveme chapter 5 . 4/29
Well whenever I read this fic i always think that how Hinata got embarrassed by both brothers as they were both like using her...I wanted her to stand up for herself and take decisions and not always go for what friends or Itachi or Sasuke decides..
multiplebae chapter 5 . 2/12
I was listening to 'Little Do You Know' by Alex and Sierra and that song just topped off this whole story.
I loved this so much, they were perfectly in character, it was humorous and was extremely cute.
This story was amazing.
hoycahooy chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
i was kinda disappointed of the lack of lemon. uuuuuugh. i have yet to read an itahina lemon and i was hoping that you can make one? hehe
Yudoku Kabe-no-Hana chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Okay so you'll probably be happy to know that this fic sent me into a shipping crisis. I've never really been a hardcore ItaHina shipper but something about this story just slapped me in the face and made be realize that holy shit this could have been such a beautiful thing. Possibly even more beautiful than SasuHina (and I love me some SasuHina, no joke). I can't even believe this was written five years ago. I need to get on with the times. Holy crap. I love this fic. And honestly because of it I'll probably be scouring the Internet for ItaHina fics until I go back to school on August. There goes my summer!
Fher34 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Love it !
RiverDarkness chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Loved this! Five stars! I don't know what to say! You wrote them so well!
yume824 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Damn. This story rocked my socks. It really was awesome. From the very beginning, you could tell shit was going down and you couldn't help but get excited. It only escalated from there and I couldn't wait for more. I loved Itachi. In that unhealthy way that everyone seems to. If I could, I'd (somehow) tie him up to a bed (that he could probably get out of but wouldn't) and stare into those obsidian eyes of his. And obviously a bunch of other stuff but you get the picture. So yeah, Hinata is a very deserving, very lucky young woman to have both of the Uchiha brothers but it was definitely good that she ended up with the older one so bravo! I loved it.

Ledophole chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
you HAVE to update! This fanfic is AMAZING!
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lmfao "no passing go". I loved the first chapter :3
inserstsmileyface chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
cute story :) though I can't say I'm too happy about the Sasuino. They're gross lol.
Cateryna chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
That was so cute! 83 I loved it! One of the best ItaHina's i've ever read!