Reviews for Switch
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I like the image of Cal walking round to avoid Gillian and her following him, until they end up where they started from - a great opening. And I like that you've addressed what happened in 2x01, I haven't seen any other fics addressing that. I love Gillian having figured out Cal's password, and particularly: "and the undeniable conclusion of 'oh he wants me right now'" :D This was a good mixture of drama and humour - and nice ending :)
otlakerat chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This story is great. i love the bickering between the two. so funny. FBI files...right. can't wait to hear what sort of files of gillian are on that computer! ha ha ha ha. great..not too angsty, not fluffy..just a really great fun story. Thank so much.
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Love the name play at the beginning. Another great little glimpse into the world of Cal and Gillian!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Complete? NO! I want a conversation about the 'FBI stuff.' What's in that file? Gillian footage? Oh, you left me hanging!

Love the banter between them. It was perfect!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ha - loved it! The banter between them was so spot on and I could just hear her heels clicking along the floor as I read it! Her knowledge of Lyall and West Ham United was priceless - I can so see Gillian googling that! And the end was just perfect...
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
that was great! i always thought cal probably has a secret stash of gillian videos on his computer, too! :)
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Nice. I always wished there had been some kind of resolution between Cal and Gillian after that episode, after what he did. This is exactly what should have happened. I really liked how Gillian was so computer savvy. She's a lot smarter than she gets credit for.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
FBI stuff? I wonder what that file contained... Nice story! Very interesting, you described it really well!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wicked funny...got the banter between the two of them bang on..I loved it
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
So what does 'FBI Stuff' entail?

Great story!