Reviews for What If
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I loved the story a lot. I can't wait for the next chapter.
nacho5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
MOAR.
Country-Girl20 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
all i can say in one word "MORE! Titan A.E was my favorite animated movie ever and even though korso is a cartoon but i always thought he was hot. please let there be more so i can imagine a few changes in the the story from the movie
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Brilliant start. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
winsome.wasp chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ah so far so good! I'm terrible with revies, but you should definitely continue this, maybe some Danielle/Korso in there?
Tri-Canine chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awesome. Write more. There doesn't seem to be any grammar or spelling errors. I guess just work a tiny bit on dialogue in later chapters. Don't stay dormant for too ling!
inudigifan201 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
keep going! i love it!
shelter chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
As a prologue, this chapter doesn't really do its job: I don't know anything about Danielle, and you've condensed a very tense scene into overlapping lines to dialogue. On the other hand, I take it that you're focusing on family tragedy over the greater chaos of Earth's destruction, and hope that (just like the movie), the characters get better depth & exploration after the opening scenes.

Whether or not Korso would have a 22 year old daughter doesn't really matter. What matters is you make Danielle's role believable. Up to now, you've done quite a good job.

One more thing (and no offence intended): But if you're going to demand reviews from your readers before you update then you're in the wrong fandom. It's been 10 years since Titan A.E came out & a majority of writers have stopped updating/ creating new things. Write for the sake of it. And as for me, as long as you keep the story going, I'll try my best to give feedback.
That One Loser chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
The writing isn't all that bad :D

And I am curious as to what happens next XD

Good job!
whiteKnight15 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Love it! Please add more soon! Its really good so far.
Specter06 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, I can't believe that someone actually started to write another Titan A.E. story.

The fact that you've started working on one is already a great and very pleasant surprise to me.

I like you idea and I'm curious to see how it works out. I'm gonna follow it.

I hope that a few people out on the web are still interested and willing to read more Titan A.E. fanfiction because I too have more planned.

From what I can tell you're a good writer but your spelling needs a little tweaking. (I know, my spelling isn't really okay either but I'm a Dutch guy.)

But don't let my review discourage you. Keep it going.
Arianna Mitoko chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
For some reason the rest of my signature doesn't show.