Reviews for Intimate Relations
animemangaobsessed chapter 7 . 9/27
good god im trying so hard not to look like a crazy person laughing but your making it so hard!
animemangaobsessed chapter 2 . 9/27
this is so sweet and hilarious that its beautiful...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 9/5
I love this. :D
My best friend died today and I am using your fic as an emotional escape. I've grown attached. If you can, please write more. It's 2:38 in the fucking morning and he was only twenty and I could use some happiness because I can't feel my face and my eyes are burning, okay?
ranoshi chapter 9 . 8/21
I'm sorry, I haven't thought of what could be a better summary, I still like your summary. I also wanted to add that I am extremely fond that your Hiruzen supports them even though he is under the false impression that they are an incestuous gay couple. Thank you for writing this series, I hope you two may continue writing again one day.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 8/21
Sasuke's in on the prank now :-D
ranoshi chapter 6 . 8/21
I like how Asuma seriously considers how attractive he finds men. That's pretty awesome. And Neji keeping the fight less bloody... but is he considering if he were gay in the midst of battle? Multitasking lol
ranoshi chapter 5 . 8/21
Wow, thank you so much for adding the last part, I could not imagine what was platonic that would warrant such actions lol orz
ranoshi chapter 2 . 8/21
Oh my god, this is too entirely awesome xD I hope you two are doing well. Do you still write?
shyd1 chapter 9 . 5/25
OH GOOD LORD I CAN'T EVEN!
Hilariously funny! I loved every bit of this!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 4/19
update please and could u get those two to fall in love with each. fatheeing a child can happen if one of is a female...right?
SerpenstheCat chapter 9 . 3/19
Interesting take on the whole 'Uchida Naruto' thing. Loved what you have so far.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 9 . 2/16
Hahahahaha Awesome story.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 2/15
hehe awesome
FuyukoAme chapter 8 . 2/11
I'm starting to wonder if this is all just a prank or do they both really love each other romantically...Ps. Thank you for writing this and sharing it to the world!