Reviews for Intimate Relations
liron lizi chapter 9 . 8/26
It is such a shame that you stopped writing this story. I read it when it first came out and three times afterwards. It was really love at first sight .At least for me .I am a huge fan of your writing and work . I'd like to see you finishing your stories .Have you ever Considered to keep writing them ? if so, are you still considering it? Or is it already out of the picture ?
Dareagon chapter 9 . 8/4
This story is BRILLIANT! I love this!
I hope you're still planning on continuing this! Pretty please?
Onokiyo chapter 9 . 6/25
And they've even fooled the Hokage. Wow. I'm also beginning to thing it's not just completely platonic between these two. Even Itachi and Sasuke were this blatant with each other in canon and the pair already had much homoeroticism between them to launch a fujoshi ship. I'm also starting to get suckered by these two.

What I don't get is why Naruto and Sasuke have to think of a plan to make Sasuke the uke, except just to rebel against the council's order. Does it really matter? It seems kind of cliche.

Naruto seems to much experience though for a 12 year old, even if he has the sharingan since birthday. Before, you'd written he felt like a 30 year old but shouldn't his mental age just be 6 (or even less) years higher than now?

Hmm..Sasuko seems affected by Naruko. Maybe Sasuke isn't completely unaffected by this fake relationship.

What happened to this fic though? Is it dead? It's been more than 5 years since the last update and you've left the story at such a cliffhanger.
Onokiyo chapter 8 . 6/25
Yes! Kabuto so is going to get in trouble, but for all the wrong seasons. Well, that's what he gets for trying to seduce a genin. And now Shikamaru knows. I really like how Sasuke is more open and trusting of people (not with Kabuto though) ever since Naruto stepped into this life.

Poor Ino though. She seems to take it harder than Sakura. Probably, if she sees more- ahem- 'loving' scenes between the village's romeo and juliet she'd move on and enter the dark side of fujoshi-hood.

Jiraiya despairing because he 'failed' his student's son and no longer have any straight nor bi student left to share his researches with is hilarious.
Onokiyo chapter 7 . 6/25
It's funny, what inherently started as a prank become so much more that political ramifications start coming in. And now, because of the prank, Kiba is in danger of committing treason and Kabuto had just been ordered to seduce Sasuke, and now the council wants to separate them.

And now, everyone's little romantic side are coming out and they want to protect the nonexistent romantic relationship between the two boys.
Onokiyo chapter 6 . 6/25
Hmm..looks like Naruto's little prank is opening the doors for other men to start thinking of men in that way.
Onokiyo chapter 4 . 6/25
Lol at Kakashi planning to embarrass his genin team only to be the one to get flustered.

And Kakashi and Sakura ended up outside their tents throughout the rainy night because they couldn't able be near them without fainting or getting disturbed.

Poor oblivious Sasuke. All this is going to be like a sucker punch to him when he finds out.
Onokiyo chapter 3 . 6/25
I'm kind of surprised thought that Sasuke is so happy and willing to have Naruto around, even as the last other survivor of the clan, especially with the amount of betrayed feelings Itachi's actions have caused.

You're right about the OOCness. Oh well, it makes for a funny story.

And oh god, the brain damage. I'd be laughing so hard right now if my brain didn't get damaged as well.
Onokiyo chapter 2 . 6/25
Ayame really knows how to make a mountain of of a molehill doesn't she? Haha. It's just 2 kids holding hands. Her mind is really over reactive. Those mentality may apply to clan heirs but not as greatly to clan heirs who became orphans at young.

But Sakura's reaction. Geez Sasuke, you're really not helping the situation with words likes these:

"He's mine, now. And I'm his. Back off."

I wonder if he even knows what this words mean to an outsider or is he in on the prank?
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh god, I can't wait to read more! It was awesome how you gave Naruto a sharingan and somehow still make it fit. I'm glad you didn't make Naruto lose his prankster side because that often happens to other writers when they give him a power up and a sharingan the day he was born is exactly that.

It's going to be pretty hilarious seeing other people's reaction to the cousin's close skinship. fufu.. And making it logical by explaining the kyuubi's pack mentality was great too. I'm waiting to see some brain damage by their little prank.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 6/2
this was one of the funniest and enjoyable stories I just don't know what to do with myself now please update I beg of you and more lesbian it cracks me up
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 5/4
? Are you sure Sasuke is not really gay?
I'mFangirl7 chapter 9 . 4/21
I love this story
BlueRubyBeat chapter 9 . 3/31
I can't stop cracking up! Everyone believes them about the prank! XD So hilarious! And I like the fact that Sasuke didn't know of the prank until Naruto told him! ;) Love this fic! I can't wait till it's updated! :)
Diadem8 chapter 9 . 3/4
Please please keep writing I love this story.