Reviews for Tweet Talk
shieldlover19 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this so much I was lmfao at this. Shannon as a stalker is such a sexy image. Please I want more!
nerdgirl334 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
U should make a next chapter
MikeAwesome82 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hilarious! You've got to add some more chapters to this, I love it! Definitely one of the best wrestling parody fanfics I've ever read. Great job, and keep up the great stories. :)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL ) love it! I love the random Shane and Jericho tweets...
Kermit The Yoda chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I laughed so hard I was in tears. MORE MORE MORE!

JEFFHARDYBRAND KillingHisMoJo

WithJoMo -ROFL!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was great very funny I hope you do post more of this story. You know like oneshots.
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow. i loved it. can't wait to read more.
Arayth3darkpr1nc3ss chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
lol it was cute.
consultingstarkofmischief chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is awesome. (shut it miz) Addy should have a twitter, he can join the club. :D And yay Shanny joined. Doesn't seem like he get left out of the group some times though? Haha though he's a stalker/watcher.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh God, I had a crack reading this up! Specially Adam. He was absolutely adorable beyond limits. I never knew a bored Edge can prove to be such an entertainment for on lookers, or listeners.

If Miz can honestly think Edge is jealous of him, Really? I mean Really? Its annoying but, Really? And plus, their is nothing wrong in being a Hardy boy bitch. Its better than being with Show. By the way, Miz is a wannabe Edge lately. Did you see the coat he wore at Mania?

Lol, Matt is so dead. Poor Addy. In the dead of winter tied to a tree, cold water dosed over? Where the fuck was Jeff and why is Shannon still alive?

Jeffy, why wont you play with Adam? I agree with Addy, I dont get him sometimes either. Shannon, you are a sick prevert. By the way, if you end up catching any footage, can you send me a copy ;)

Everyone keep complaining to Matty make he sound like the daddy of the group. Hehe, Adam wanting Jeff to take him to a park is cute as hell. Jeff declining, not so much. Adam sounds Jeffy deprived right now. Jeff is being a meanie. Oh, & Mor, your such a dirty little sexy slut.

Jeff can spank Adam anytime he likes. Adam would so enjoy it, Shannon loves the idea already and we will be entertained alot too.

Aww thats our Jeff! I love when Jeff has to play a rescue hero for Adam's ass. Shannon trying to rape Adam makes him insaner than I thought. He has a death wish, via the hands of Jeff Hardy.

Stalker Shannon was amusing as hell. Alone and frightened Addy was prettier as fuck. Jeffy off playing Addy's saviour was cute as fuck. This whole piece was amusing and entertaining to pieces.

I hope you continue this. Adam claims to not have a computer, it was cute to see him being a twitting boy. Even its only fiction.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I would be like Shannon, taping all these fun times. I expect Shannon to send me a copy of the tape, though
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG I loved it! I especially loved the EchoFuck and txt from inside hottub stuff! That was hilarious. i really do hope you get another one up because this was amusing as hell! Next time I get on Twitter I might just laugh, thinking bout this story!
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Haha, this amused me a lot :-)

I sure hope your silly mood (I know a little about those) strikes you again soon and you'll write more ;-)

XO & InYOurHonour