Reviews for Resident Evil STARS
dubewashere chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
so your still doing them huh got to say they are getting better and less gay by the way you know who i am
Jarak Ransom chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
chapter 5 was ok but you really gotta space up your paragraphs. i kinda got lost a few times. also when someone's speaking you don't gotta put a period.

Such as "We have to try guys." Vamp said.

Instead you go "We have to try guys," Vamp said.

The reason for this is because it's still one sentence and that period splits them up. also, when you have someone talk, be like:

"Hey guys. How are you," Person 1 asked.

"I'm fine, thanks," Person 2 replied.

none the less, this is a good story, you just gotta make some grammar corrections.
Myrabella Eternal chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
sorry i cnt' reply normally. i'm new so I have like a two day waiting period but still i'm realy surprised that you replyed. most people would ignore comments likee me because i'm new and stuff.
Myrabella Eternal chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I LOVE THIS! It's origanal with a touch of creativity and a twist to make something totally new and amazing. I know this might not mean much coming from a newbie like me but this story means a WHOLE lot me. BTW. Resdint evil is my favorite (and maybe only.) Zombie fighting video game made into a movie series. I think the next one you make should be about alice training to control her powers in a zombie-infested land. I give this a two thumbs WAY up!