Reviews for Everybody Comes To Harry's
Invader Abigail chapter 6 . 2/19
Waaaaah I know you haven't updated in like five years but this was so amazing and I really hope you update this at some point. I especially hope you do because Piper is my fave villain of all time pretty much
Anon chapter 4 . 2/18
Okay in the comics Mark's brothers name is Clyde , it's been awhile since I've watched Supey TAS but I'm fairly sure that even in that show he is still Clyde Mardon
This is really good! I love the relationships and how all the rogues (and Flash) look out for each other. Also I like that you brought up the difference between being mentally ill and being, well, the joker. I would actually like to see more of the rogues being la resistance to the thangarians. They have lots of practice making life difficult for people with much more power than them.
Mystery chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love you! This is awesome! You are great! Please continue this story, especially since Piper's part is next! I love that guy. I think you wrote the Rogues very well, although I'm pretty sure that Cold only has a wife in DCAU, not in anything else. And I also love the way how he can really hold his own while drinking :D

I also like how Trickster was portrayed in the last chapter. And yeah, I have the same thoughts about him and the Joker.

I hope you'll continue this story, although it's been a while since you last updated. Your loyal fan (me) will always be here to support! :)
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
This is fantastic! I love the wit and flow of the writing itself and the expression of the rogues characters is just perfect; especially the exploration of the almost symbiotic relationship they seemed to have with Flash in JLU. Cant wait for more; I honestly wasnt expecting a fic about the rogues to be so enjoyable or in-character. I'd love to read the rogues thoughts or reaction to the Luthor/Brainiac incident considering it almost wiped Wally out. Heatwarming and brilliant fic!
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I always felt Trickster had mild schizophrenia.

That's a rough one, really, as even in the mild cases, you have to keep on the meds and adjust the dosage as your brain chemistry shifts over time.

(Everyone's does, but in the case of a imbalance such as the one leading to a schizoid manifestation, you have to keep yourself up-to-date. It's a bit of a biatch, really..)
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Plllleeeeeaaaasssssseeee work on this, please!
I love every minute of it!
Er- page of it?

I know this story is about the Rogues, but I'm really liking this mostly for the glimpses we get of the Rogues opinion of the Flash its just so... cool! I mean, seriously? They're all villains, GOOD at they're job, but every once in awhile they notice the humanity in Flash too, just like they all recognize the human fallibility in each other. And yet even seeing him as a normal joe they recognize he has the greater, TRULY good qualities that make him such a likable hero.

Thus ends my rant. Much love for you work!

Ally
Ally Marton chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Excuse me while I hug you, a LOOOOOOOTTTTTT :D
And excuse me while I favorite this in hopes that other people will find it and read and review it. :D
NOW excuse me as I rush off to the newest chapter you so conveniently have set up here. :D

Ally
Hebi R chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Whatever happened to this fic?
Midnight1906 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Please don't abandon this story...
Preemtive Karma chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Your Digger is hilarious, and as an Aussie I loved all the slang you stuck in there, totally brilliant! One thing though, Cadbury doesn't come from shortbread but from the chocolate company. Thier ads say each bar has 'a glass and a half' of milk in them, so the joke is it only takes a glass and a half for a lightweight Cadbury to get off thier face.
I love your stories, you're a good writer.
Shi-P-Dream chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Very good chapter. I really liked the description of the sadness of Mark.

Comics used mostly in the history of the death of his brother to intimidate their enemies ("Murder the only person who cared about me, you think I care if I kill you" or things like that), but detail keeps sentimental, but others Rogues realize who really cared about his brother (as in "Rogues Revenge" in Final Crisis. Or when he realize that your child has the eyes of his brother) ...

I'll read next ... we read!
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
This is neat.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm a diskworld fan, but I'm having trouble placing the reference.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
This is an awesome collection. I live your writing style and the detail and research! Only one comment though - I thought Barry had blue eyes and Wally had green.