Reviews for Everybody Comes To Harry's
CrassusMagnus chapter 3 . 8/29
beer
Neon Pendulum chapter 6 . 5/1
Oh god your story is just incredible. The characterizations for everyone are top notch and you had the interactions and perspectives so great. I like that they take place at unknown times and the Flash isn't the main focus of these. But when he does show up it's super great! I don't really know what more to say but. Your characterizations are so so good.
pop301118 chapter 6 . 4/20
My heart dropped down to my stomach when James' shoes turned out to be the wrong pair! Flash and Substance is my favorite episode from JLU because of Flash's relations with his rouges. The scene he shared with the Trickster definitely had the biggest impact on me the first time I saw the episode. I wish more people acknowledged this version of the Trickster. The newer version in the Flash Tv series are way to "Joker" for me.
RikaWolfe chapter 6 . 3/5
All of these have been really well done, especially the one with Trickster.
Taly chapter 6 . 1/6
aw this chapter made me very fond of the Trickster! M fave so far, im excited for Piper's too! Awesome writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Is flash gonna have a chapter
tree1138 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Realize it's been a few years now since this was published, but I loved seeing Sam Scudder, as it's hard to find great stuff with him. I loved your incorporation of the Trickster's back story, because it does fit. Also, I was more excited than I should be that you made a cameo of the Shade, because he is great in the comics, not so much in the DCAU.
Invader Abigail chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Waaaaah I know you haven't updated in like five years but this was so amazing and I really hope you update this at some point. I especially hope you do because Piper is my fave villain of all time pretty much
Anon chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Okay in the comics Mark's brothers name is Clyde , it's been awhile since I've watched Supey TAS but I'm fairly sure that even in that show he is still Clyde Mardon
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
This is really good! I love the relationships and how all the rogues (and Flash) look out for each other. Also I like that you brought up the difference between being mentally ill and being, well, the joker. I would actually like to see more of the rogues being la resistance to the thangarians. They have lots of practice making life difficult for people with much more power than them.
Mystery chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love you! This is awesome! You are great! Please continue this story, especially since Piper's part is next! I love that guy. I think you wrote the Rogues very well, although I'm pretty sure that Cold only has a wife in DCAU, not in anything else. And I also love the way how he can really hold his own while drinking :D

I also like how Trickster was portrayed in the last chapter. And yeah, I have the same thoughts about him and the Joker.

I hope you'll continue this story, although it's been a while since you last updated. Your loyal fan (me) will always be here to support! :)
Anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
This is fantastic! I love the wit and flow of the writing itself and the expression of the rogues characters is just perfect; especially the exploration of the almost symbiotic relationship they seemed to have with Flash in JLU. Cant wait for more; I honestly wasnt expecting a fic about the rogues to be so enjoyable or in-character. I'd love to read the rogues thoughts or reaction to the Luthor/Brainiac incident considering it almost wiped Wally out. Heatwarming and brilliant fic!
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I always felt Trickster had mild schizophrenia.

That's a rough one, really, as even in the mild cases, you have to keep on the meds and adjust the dosage as your brain chemistry shifts over time.

(Everyone's does, but in the case of a imbalance such as the one leading to a schizoid manifestation, you have to keep yourself up-to-date. It's a bit of a biatch, really..)
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Plllleeeeeaaaasssssseeee work on this, please!
I love every minute of it!
Er- page of it?

I know this story is about the Rogues, but I'm really liking this mostly for the glimpses we get of the Rogues opinion of the Flash its just so... cool! I mean, seriously? They're all villains, GOOD at they're job, but every once in awhile they notice the humanity in Flash too, just like they all recognize the human fallibility in each other. And yet even seeing him as a normal joe they recognize he has the greater, TRULY good qualities that make him such a likable hero.

Thus ends my rant. Much love for you work!

Ally
Ally Marton chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Excuse me while I hug you, a LOOOOOOOTTTTTT :D
And excuse me while I favorite this in hopes that other people will find it and read and review it. :D
NOW excuse me as I rush off to the newest chapter you so conveniently have set up here. :D

Ally