Reviews for Soul mates
Don'tWorryBeHappy21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow.

That was beautiful.

I was early crying:'( You're an amazing writer:)

Seriously, that was one of the most beautiful stories i'v ever read ANYWHERE, not just on fanfiction:)

Thankyou for writing that, even though it was sad, it made my day:):):)
blackshoelaces chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was so beautiful. The soul mates part is so amazingly true. The writing is fantastic and there are no words to describe it. I am so speechless that I don't know how to finish this sentence. Wow. Seriously. I love this so much.
fakeditfromthewordgo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
xD at the last part, same here. I write at 1 in the morning, often later, and I always seem to find words easier, so you're not alone in that respect

This is getting to be embarassing now, reviewing 3 of your works. But oh well. Again, this is so hauntingly beautiful. I find something in your writing that I don't quite understand... but I think it's a good thing.

I love the last part, about soulmates. I think I may even put that on my bio. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that part. Your writing is just so... I can't even describe it. Take that as the biggest compliment I can possibly give.

The way you've described Isabelle and Alec's relationship before Jace, how you've spoken of Isabelle's depression... This is just beautiful. Speechless. Even though I've already written a ridiculous amount. Sorry 'bout that. But really... you should be so proud.