Reviews for An Angry Man
I think he is to messed up for such a fragile Bella.
cheshire15 chapter 52 . 6/27
Wonderful story. Very touching. Thank you
So, Edward would need to check himself into an inpatient facility to dry out - realistically speaking, he drinks so much that any facility would first send him to a hospital to stabilize. At this point, Edward probably has some very real health issues with his liver and his pancreas. I know, not romantic at all...but realistically speaking, at this point "love" just isn't going to be enough to save him from himself. Or a couple of appointments a week with a therapist.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 4/27
Night Em was a huge step.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 4/27
Edward Really needs intensive therapy in different ways. Yoga, Tai Chi, as well as finding the right therapist would help him so much. Plus he seems to be a binge drinker, so AA seems to be a possibility.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 4/26
Poor Edward. But it's better hes jealous than not feeling anything.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 4/26
Is Edward an alcoholic? Or just depressed? He certainly needs counseling.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 4/26
Its occurred to me that Bella could really help Edward by doing what Mrs. Cope did for him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 4/24
Thats a perfect song for her to sing, and I love this REM song. I cant even think what she must think about Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 4/24
Tell him off Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 4/24
Love the dog. Edward is a bad boy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 4/24
Someone needs some counseling.
cealm chapter 52 . 3/23
This is one of the best stories I've read on FF, and I've read a lot!I have personal experience with grief, depression, and addiction, and you did such a beautiful job with all of them. It wasn't an easy tead, but it was so worth it. Thank you for your words.
robertsbella2 chapter 52 . 2/19
Such a beautiful sad story. So glad Edward finally got the help he needed. Loved the letter.
Novel's addict chapter 52 . 1/27
This was such an emotional ride. I cried so much but it oh so good and so well written... Mind blowing to say the least.
7,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »