Reviews for An Angry Man
madelinecoffee chapter 52 . 10/11
This story was absolutely astounding and beautiful. You portrayed both the grief and mental illness of Bella and Edward so perfectly. I can't even begin to explain the things this story made me feel. Thank you for sharing your writing of this amazing story. Its definitely going to be one that I'm going to re-read again.
dvickd chapter 52 . 9/14
I just re read this story. It was just as hard as the first time. Damn you are so good. This story was so painful and emotional but such a gem. Thank you.
Jesstew chapter 52 . 7/25
God, what an emotional story. I loved.
StarryEyedWriter8 chapter 52 . 7/17
I love this story so much! I couldn't stop reading. Thank you.
KoverKat08 chapter 52 . 5/13
Gosh. This was so angsty and dark, just my kinda story, but somehow the story was more than just that. This was like... something real, something almost sacred. Your writing made so much of difference. You describe things in a way I've never seen anything being described ever before. This was an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing.
KoverKat08 chapter 8 . 4/28
Finally! A conversation! And how old is Bella exactly?
KoverKat08 chapter 6 . 4/27
Wow. Edward is so relatable to anyone who's everlpst someone or been depressed. You're an amazing writer. Bella is so sprightly!
Elisa.CFPS chapter 52 . 12/9/2018
Oh god, I dont know what I should to say, only, thanks for it, really thanks, was amazing.
storiesrmyjam chapter 28 . 9/21/2018
The angst is just way too much in this story,it was kind of hard to decipher some of what was going on because of the long the way you wrote this story was exceptional,each thought and each description was precise and stopping now wince Edward is never going to be perfectly normal again, it's just the same thing over and over again, but maybe someday I will be able to finish this story.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 51 . 9/17/2018
Read this story again many years after the first reading. It’s still so beautiful and so true.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/30/2017
I hate bella. She's a selfish hypocrite bitch
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2017
29 was fucking weird...they were making out in the kitchen then Edward started his inner monologue and all of a sudden hes in the shower...Wtf?

and did anyone read through all this crap just to be disappointed in chapter fucking 29 that Edwards a nasty whore?
He fucked Tanya! Why go for the nastiest cum guzzler on the face of the planet?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2017
I got it at first but now...28 chapters in and its just so fucking draining to hear the same shit over and over. Man the fuck up! Yes I get it, its damn hard. Kill yourself or move the fuck on. Why live your entire life in this shitty drunk and angry limbo?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
25 chapters of...im so angry...it should have been me...need a drink...cant sleep...too good for me...

that's ALL THIS HAS BEEN FOR 25 fucking chapters! When will it end?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
I don't understand why he would put his house up for RENT if he didn't want a fucking TENANT!

What a damn moron.