Reviews for An Angry Man
DarkAngelz99 chapter 52 . 1/25
I know its been a long time since this story has been posted but I just finished it and it was amazing. It was heart wrenching and so emotional and real. This story was so well written and it truly is something special. Thank you for sharing this story 3
anyagal chapter 52 . 1/21
Thank you for this story. Hard stuff but real, something that happens every day to people around us. Everyone knows someone who is depressed, who is an alcoholic, who attempted to take his own life. Edward was really lucky to have so many caring people around him, even though he thought otherwise. I guess the main takeaway for me is that there is hope, always, but it will most probably require help from people around you to start looking for solutions and getting better. Especially if there's a case of clinical depression, a depressed person can't just 'make an effort' and get better. I love that this wasn't a 'love cures all' type of story. Fantastic writing, of course, as always, I love the music of your speech. Also, I am going to find these songs, I don't know all of them. Again, thank you.
anyagal chapter 17 . 1/19
This was such an emotional chapter... I cried and then I laughed.
anyagal chapter 10 . 1/18
This was the best "electricity moment" I've ever read! Love this story!
JaysWorld2 chapter 52 . 1/15
This was an incredibly painful story to read. It is haunting and sad and beautiful all at once. Thank you for sharing.
JentheBaker chapter 52 . 11/15/2022
So, I just finished my re-read. As I sit here having snot-sobbed through the past several chapters, I remember why this is only my second time. It’s really hard to read…and I mean that in the best way. It’s brilliant, and so freaking heartbreaking. I love these characters. Edward just kills me, and it hurts me to hear all those awful thoughts he has about himself and that he projects others having about him. But it’s so completely realistic. The entire fic was so well done, and so thoughtful and sensitive. I loved it the first time I read it, but it hits a little differently this time…even better. Thank you for taking the time to write this and for sharing it with us.
tff000 chapter 52 . 11/13/2022