Reviews for An Angry Man
Guest chapter 43 . 10/30/2017
I hate bella. She's a selfish hypocrite bitch
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2017
29 was fucking weird...they were making out in the kitchen then Edward started his inner monologue and all of a sudden hes in the shower...Wtf?

and did anyone read through all this crap just to be disappointed in chapter fucking 29 that Edwards a nasty whore?
He fucked Tanya! Why go for the nastiest cum guzzler on the face of the planet?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2017
I got it at first but now...28 chapters in and its just so fucking draining to hear the same shit over and over. Man the fuck up! Yes I get it, its damn hard. Kill yourself or move the fuck on. Why live your entire life in this shitty drunk and angry limbo?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
25 chapters of...im so angry...it should have been me...need a drink...cant sleep...too good for me...

that's ALL THIS HAS BEEN FOR 25 fucking chapters! When will it end?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
I don't understand why he would put his house up for RENT if he didn't want a fucking TENANT!

What a damn moron.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/18/2017
I think he is to messed up for such a fragile Bella.
cheshire15 chapter 52 . 6/27/2017
Wonderful story. Very touching. Thank you
Guest chapter 52 . 5/23/2017
So, Edward would need to check himself into an inpatient facility to dry out - realistically speaking, he drinks so much that any facility would first send him to a hospital to stabilize. At this point, Edward probably has some very real health issues with his liver and his pancreas. I know, not romantic at all...but realistically speaking, at this point "love" just isn't going to be enough to save him from himself. Or a couple of appointments a week with a therapist.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
Night Em was a huge step.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 4/27/2017
Edward Really needs intensive therapy in different ways. Yoga, Tai Chi, as well as finding the right therapist would help him so much. Plus he seems to be a binge drinker, so AA seems to be a possibility.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
Poor Edward. But it's better hes jealous than not feeling anything.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
Is Edward an alcoholic? Or just depressed? He certainly needs counseling.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
Its occurred to me that Bella could really help Edward by doing what Mrs. Cope did for him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Thats a perfect song for her to sing, and I love this REM song. I cant even think what she must think about Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 4/24/2017