Reviews for The Break in the Heart
MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
This is wonderful. I really enjoyed Angela's hazing of Booth and was thrilled that he shared his pain with her. You captured Angela's understanding of Brennan and Booth really well. I was also drawn in by the lovely details about the mummy and its artifacts. Those details were as fascinating as those on some of the shows.

That heartfelt exchange at the end was really powerful. Can't wait to see where you take them next!
Amilyn chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Oh, that was beautiful, their carefully coded exchange.
Amilyn chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
"Thirty or forty or fifty years together-together."

"You SAID that to her? Oh. My. God. BOOTH! Did she freak, or just run away? Or maybe hit you?"

This is totally awesome! And, yes. Angela, yes, she freaked.

On the inside, she's still fifteen years old, wondering why she

wasn't good enough for her family to love her anymore. All the degrees and

best-sellers and digs in Whereveristan can't quite make up for that, you know?"

Yes. Yes, this.

She thinks she's broken. She thinks there's something wrong with her and that she always ends up pushing people away."

And this.

You've just...nailed exactly what I've been saying to Booth through my screen. Thank you.
Kathryn0505 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Complete and total awesomeness! ]
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I love this fic - the metaphor of the heart scarab was beautifully introduced :)
206 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Ok wow. I totally loved this chapter! The explanations of the ancient egyptian myths and the Japanese myth were wonderful and I could hear what was going on in Booths head when he answered.
joana.nyc chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
what's frustrating is that for a woman who's so damn smart she's also totally obtuse at times.
Katniss730 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Another amazing chapter. I loved this - "There are always complications, Bones, but I think maybe the Japanese have it right. Maybe a cracked heart is better than one that's never been touched at all."
sci-fied chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
SO much better than the actual ending to that episode! Hoping that there will be more...

sci
Boneo chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Love where his is going! Pls continue!
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Great chapter. I loved the "whereveristan", TGF fanfic...so worried about how this season will end goddamn HH and co.
apedarling chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Yeah! I love this! Write more please!
devonmeredith chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
SO GREAT ... and so true about brennan, that is why she is the way she is!
PrincessAlica chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Another fabulous chapter. I swear I could hear their voices saying the words, very in character. yay!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was a nice tag to teh ending of the 100th eppy. I was so disapponted in the end of the show on that episode. But I am holding out hope that the tide is turning now and we'll see some movement towards the right direction (as a couple)! Nicely written and very vividly illustrated with your words. I love the description of them walking...