Reviews for Poor Kris!
POKESPE-FAN chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
For once, Lyra doesn't replace Kris... I loved the game logic! Thos Unown are evil!

Nice to see a Kris fanfic... T.T pokemon Gold...It had a good run... I bet it was so cool (I never got to play those games... always wanted too)

This reminds me of Blue(the unused femal character of the Red/Blue/Green games) That would make a great story, of how she was made, and then about leaf.
Considering how you handle gam verse fics, I would guess that in your writing style would be awesome!
Red is CHUCK NORRIS chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was...unexpected.
YellowFan98 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL! This is awesome! I laughed SO MUCH at this! And I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure your character in Gold and all of his/her Pokemon have gone to a happy place...
dewdrop6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
lots of people hate lyra but i like her glad you made them all friends! *hits Ethan on the head as well* what its fun?
The bread chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
She phoned Joey, who now has her number, well this is a bad premonition...

On a side note, Ruby's hat is better...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Interesting honestly. I've never thought as Crystal and Lyra as being different entities, just a redesign of her with an official name. But nice.
0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
xD Poor Crystal. That's what happens when you enter a remake where you're redrawn completely.
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
D; I too am very upset that they didn't remake Kris. I mean, wtf ? She was like a pioneer for the female sprite, and they tossed her out like a piece of garbage. T_T

I'm glad that people still will write fanfiction about Kris, and I was happy to read this. And yes, things do look a lot different without pixels. xD
Under the Overcoat chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This...this is a Comedic Masterpiece! The way you apply game-logic to a fanfiction is amusing as hell.

Oh, and I've always loved that little stalker Erwin, especially as the girl character.