Reviews for The Arrancar Wars, Volume One: Let There Be War
Furionknight chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Things are heating up :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Nice chapter again.

I was fearing you have stopped this one.

I loved the scene between Yoruichi and Kisuke, it's lovely to see the two of them together.

Hitsugaya is a traitor? It's so unexpected. I didn't see him doing such a thing. It's incredible.

You have put ShunsuixNanao? How lovely! It's really nice for me.

Bye!
falconrukichi chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
hell..what his truly purpose? TOUSHIRO.
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
hitsugaya toushiro...

ichigo being pervert! (kidding~) sweet~ he really caring-romantic person~ i love their scene!6 years passed away but aizen had escape?

uh~ this story so good~ it let me feeling like i watch an anime or read the manga!keep going!
animelover1993 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Well... I was blindsided. I don't know about the rest of the readers. But I've been sitting here the entire time with wide eyes and demeanor that screams 'What the Hell is going on here!'

But this was awesome.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Animelover
Nagasasu chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Oh, didn't realize Soifon had died. And oh my, I worry Hitsugaya might be in over his head trying to play games with Aizen.

"Give me a victory that costs them one of their most promising captains: You." What the. He can't mean it literally, as in Hitsugaya's own death. So ... does he mean it figuratively? That a win against Ichigo would be such a betrayal that Hitsugaya would be the cost?

Very happy to see this updated, and looking forward to the next!
Furionknight chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Very very interesting! I look forward to more and hopefully a quick update :)
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
update again .
Nagasasu chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
"since he was already deviating from the plan he'd outlined to them" Oh? How will the rest of the Captains know he isn't defecting or whatnot? Guess he knows them that well.

So Hitsugaya went to the real world so his route to Hueco Mundo wouldn't be obvious?

"These, too, were ray skin," What's ray skin?

"to convince Aizen to let him join him" What! Oooooooooooooh.

"than the one Espada who had escaped the Winter War to remain in the desert" Wonder who that is. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Ulquiorra and they didn't tell Orihime.

"He adored it." Awwww.

"if it hadn't been for the fact that Hinamori was so fragile (...) then she would even now be the acting captain of the 5th." As hard as it is to find it done well, I love it when Hinamori can rise above. And esepcially when she takes captaincy. C'mon Hinamori, pull through!

"and him—not—killing Aizen" That 'not' really made the sentence confusing for me, but that might be on purpose too.

"The word turned his heart to ice," Ouch. I can't imagine Rukia doesn't know.

Good chapter again, and awaiting the next!
Zangetsu50 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
plese update mean
Eldar-Melda chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I love this new chapter.

I can't wait for the next!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
haha! i like the last part! sure byakuya wouldn't be himself without being uptight! plz update asap!
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Will it be a Uryuu/Orihime and a Yoruichi/Kisuke?
oneangredwarf chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Omg this fanfic is awesome. I cant wait for your next update. This is like something i always wanted to read. Its so well written too. One of the greater bleach fanfictions out there. Really excited for your next update!

-liz
XelaKitsune chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I'm still fascinated with your story...