Reviews for Dead Black Roses
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Noooooo ive reached the end of the line! Please update soon. I'm going to read your revised one just because I love this story so much. Please please update soon. I need your arc! ;)
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Ahhh great surprise with Tasha at the end! I can't wait to see what happens in chap 12
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Aww so much rose and dimitri angst... I love it! Love this chapter. I like how your arranging this story. I hope you update soon beacuse I'm getting close to the end of the line. :0
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I wonder when lissa will find out. Another great chapter! :) I've been reading your story all morning.
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Yay great chapter, loved the showdown between rose and dimitri. cudos to you!
Jaiahedldjdben chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Love your story! :)) so happy I found it. I hope rose gets a happily ever after.
thunder and molnija chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
i know you said you were going to contin ue this but that was months ago and i wa s wondering if you were still planning t o because you are a really talented writ er. and i need this :)
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Please update soon. I love how Rose is finding herself again, anyways please update!
Samwysesr chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Hope you update soon!
Dimka's chick chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Can't wait!
Kremlin With Anticipation chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Bastien? Fleur? That sounds an awful lot like Georgina's incubus friend in Succubus on Top, in Richelle Mead's other series. Not that I mind though, just pointing it out. Hope you update soon, I like this story a lot.
Kathlena Belikov chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I just read all of your story today and I can't wait until you find Rose's voice again because this story isn't like all the other ones where Rose forgives Dimitri a chapter after they remeet. So I think that it is very interesting and I really like it and can't wait for and update!
Riah chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
That's it? I liked your story so far please hastily continue this fanfiction. I mean only 12 an I finished in an hour. I like it a lot by the way )
mParis chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Wow! Amazing story! I love your wide and varying vocabulary. In most versions of this plot, rose and Dimitri make up almost immediately and it annoys me to no end. This is well written and as realistic as a vampire romance can be!
RozaDimka chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
I seriously love this story! It's amazing! Please please update soon. It's so well written, it's..wow.