Reviews for The Heart of a Thief
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/8
Danny is a sweetheart The story is very sweet, it a pity that someone could teal from someone like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
So amazing I could cry :)
rugphan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Danny's just too sweet isn't he? :D Cute, heartwarming story! I loved it!
A.Black.Dragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aww, sorry you lost all that money...

BUT AT LEAST YOU HAD INSPIRATION FOR THIS AMAZING, CUTE, HEARTWARMING DP FANFIC, AM I RIGHT?

*shot*
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
im so sorry for your money but sooooo cute :D
kpopgurl88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG! that was so sweet~ sighh dont we all had more danny's~ /

great story btw! XD
Black-winged Angel 100 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is like the seven of your stories that I've read and i love all of them I just thought this might help and don't take it the wrong way return when you change speakers anyway I LOVE your stories
ILoveToReadRomance chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That seems like something Danny would do. Sweet and awesome story.

:( Sorry about your stolen money. Something similar happened to me once. It sucks.
LittleFreakyO.o chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
major AWWAGE!

so sad but sweet. love it!

wish people were more like that these days :D
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
awwww
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this story was very good and im srry about wht happened 2 u. sometimes i wish i had some1 like Danny in my life 2.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, this was incredibly sweet. I loved the concept. It was very profound and I love how it touched upon greed, humanity, and compassion. At first, I had truly thought that the money had been returned, but what Danny had done made it so... so sweet.

Well, disappointing, because the thief had not returned the money, but extremely sweet because Danny didn't want her to be crushed and have feelings of doubt towards the goodness in people. :)

Danny is living proof that there are good people in her world.
tdifreak55 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
AW THAT SUCKS FOR YOU:( STUPID THEIVES I CANT BELIEVE THAT HAPPEND TO U!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I really liked this, and it sucks that you got your money stolen :( But doesn't everyone want a Danny in their lives? Come on!
Martel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That's a very sweet story -and nice DannyXSam there, subtly handled.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, but I have to wonder why you were carrying so much money in cash. Where you going to use it for something when it got stolen?

I hope you earn even more money so that you don't have to worry about it anymore. :)