Reviews for It's Not Funny, But I Can't Stop Laughing
Anynonmus chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
This is really good. Loving it.
Shop then drop chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
NEW CHAPTER!
black robin chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
i love your writing so mush plz make more chapters i just

LLLLLoooovvvee! your writing and i can not wait to see how spencer sees sam and freddy.!

a girl and i was just like that when i was a little kid:)(:
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Keep writing please! Don't stop!
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Wonderful!
iloveyou123 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
BREA. WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY. WHY HAVE I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE? AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED SINCE APRIL?

um, anyways. this is awesome. and freaking hilarious. and littlekid!carly is the cutest thing everssss, and spencer is my role model fo' life, and I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S UP W/ CARL'S MOM, PLEASE, BECAUSE THAT HAS ALWAYS INTERESTED ME AND I HAVE A FEELING I WILL ADOPT YOUR ANSWER AS PERSONAL CANON BECAUSE I DO THAT W/ EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WRITE (I.E, BECK'S DAD, JAMES/MIRI, JADE'S MOM).

so. yes. update. or, like, tell me what you were gonna do w/ the mom thing. or update.

ALSO COME TALK TO ME ON CHAT I'M SO ALONE. /sings/ allllllllll byyyy mysellfffff, don't wannna beeeee alllll by mysellfffffffff annyymorrreeee...

seriously, WHENEVER I CAN GO ON YOU ALL LEAVE ME. WHAT IS THIS. WHAT IS LIFE.

also, i love you. and this. in case i hadn't mentioned.
VampHime chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
This is just so perfect in every way. :')

[I kindamaybesorta counted and it was sixteen words in that sentence :$]

GOSH, I LOVE THIS.

But yeah. This. Forever.
prn chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
please update
prn chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
you write Spencer perfectly. Carly is quiet, polite and just soo adorable please continue with this, im subscribing.
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
You really captured Spencer! I can't believe how good this sounds! Update ASAP!

:D
g chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Awww. This is too cute. Please update soon.
thumbelina.rocks chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Aww please update again soon! I want to know what happens next!
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Is this finished? I hope not. Spencer with little kid!Carly is the cutest thing.
CookieLivcat chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Poor little Carly! I always wondered what happened to her Mom! :( She is near the age of my sister,and the thought of my sister cleaning is impossible. Though Spencer is funny,how he says he must be doing somthing right,because Carly isn't dead,throwing up or crying. Heehee. Also, Carly the deer? It is certinly intresting.
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
LOL! I cannot stop laughing! Spencer is so funny! :D His

What. Is. Wrong. With. This. Child. is hilarious! Go Spencer! I also find Carly hilarious.