Reviews for Unwinding Time
Luna Bass chapter 4 . 9/4
But Donna never expressed any interest in the Doctor...And she had more modes to her personality than screaming bitch! You're writing her all wrong!
Pollzy Claire chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
... this is very confuaeing but I like the idea and can't wait till next update.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yes yes YESSSS!
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I am loving this. The numerous time skips have me in a jumble but it's kind of like watching an episode of Doctor Who, that considered. L has been very entertaining! Especially when he infuriated Donna with ease, haha. I wonder how he's going to assist the Doctor(s) with all of this nonsense going on. The only thing that I am a little sad about is Light's role. He's terribly brilliant and I would think he could find some way to get out from under the Master's thumb. Though perhaps that would involve joining L/The Doctors' side, which he may not be so keen on doing. Anyway, this is turning out to be a very awesome cross-over and I'll be looking forward to future installments!
sTk chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Dear Illusion, I just want to clear a few things up. As you're currently in guest mode I can't contact you.

I actually try to keep the characters I write close to the show, within the confines of the plot. While you are not fond of my version of Donna, I should point out that I have never stated that she is in love with the Doctor. She loves him, but is not in love with him. Their relationship always comes across as a bit love/hate but it's all very playful. I've tried to incorporate that in the story itself.

Also, as for her stupidity, it's all for the sake of comedy. Ten, knows Donna is extremely intelligent but can be a bit thick at times. It's all teasing, all for reaction. It implies that he knows her so well he can get away with it. And he does.

I actually like Donna. The only companion from New-Who I didn't like was Martha, which is why she will not feature.

I'm glad you liked it more as it went on.

As for the TARDIS acronym... it was going to come up later as an exchange between L and the Doctor. I didn't put it bang on in chapter two because I just assumed most knew it. An error on my part. :)

Eleven is a bit grim at the moment because of his crisis. He's lost hope. He's been locked up with the world's end looming over his head. Paradoxes crushing the fabric of time itself. Only to be saved by his former self which, in itself, is another paradox. Not to mention his own death, or his past regeneration's death for that matter being the only way, in his head, to stop this whole (soon to be bloody) mess.

I will have an update soon. I'm determined to get this finished, even if this is only currently the second Act of the whole thing. There's a third act left to go, but keep that hush hush. :)
Illusion chapter 11 . 1/3/2013

Man, I'm loving the whole thing with 10 and 11! I wanna see them together in a real episode!*whines*

You're dong really good with it-although 11 seems a bit grim-and I hope you update soon. DO SO!:D
Illusion chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
'"Donna Noble, it is interesting that we are faced with an illuminated button which is blinking intermittently. It is interesting because Watari has often said I am childlike and like most children when something like a shiny object attracts me I am drawn. This attracts me."'

I laughed at this. HA. HA HAHAHAHA.:D

had to mention that, ONWARDS!
Illusion chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Okay, I'm sorry for my irritable criticism of Donna earlier; it seems that was just a little blip in your writing. I dunno, anyway, she's better now.
Illusion chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Okay, so before I continue reading I just want to say that you obviously hate and/or simply don't know Donna. She isn't in love with the Doctor, and she's not that stupid, although her intelligence does sometimes leave something to be desired.
I hate how you've portrayed her; if she really was the woman you've made her out to be, the Doctor wouldn't dream of letting her in the TARDIS-which should be spelled out as I did as it means "Time And Relative Dimension In Space"(I think...)

But apart from your absolutely horrendous portrayal of Donna, you've done pretty good so far.
I shall now continue reading, and hope it gets better with her.
sTk chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
It's been a long time hasn't it. But the story continues. I hope there's still readers out there.
mermie0071 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Fascinating story, my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. A small suggestion- reread what you've written twice before posting it. Once for continuity, the second time for grammar and spelling. I've seen a few minor mistakes, but nothing big! :)
Colonel Lazy chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
This story is awesome It's getting better with each chapter and more addicting. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Unambiguous Sarcasm chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Wow. You got everyone in character to the point that it sounded like a real episode. Good job!
Maximoffs forever chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Wow comlicated!

Update soon!
Maximoffs forever chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Wow, this is really good. You obviously have the plot completely figured out (unlike me; I usually make it up as I go along). I'm in susspence (I'm no good at spelling thank god for spell check in Word) here please continue with the story!