Reviews for Poppin' the Pill
triquetral chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
It seems somehow so very wrong, but at the same time - perfect, because we already know from 2014 that this is a path he is fully capable of going down.

Loved it.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It seemed such an innocuous gesture in the episode 99 Problems: Dean throwing a bottle of aspirin to a hungover Castiel. Then I remembered the episode “The End” where future Cas was mortal… and a total depraved stoner. So this is how it started… ?

It’s possible, I suppose. Dean has power and authority over the angel, more than both would ever admit, and Cas emulates Dean more and more with each passing episode. First drinking to numb the pain of abandonment, then pills to numb the pain of sobriety. It a vicious circle and I thank you for writing this story that, in its simplicity, suggests a possible dark path for our favorite tortured angel.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh noes. This is like my worst nightmare. I don't want Castiel to end up like his future self! :(
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I totally thought the exact same thing when Dean gave Cas the pills! I was like, "what happened to 'dont ever change' huh? I loved how you explored this, showing how Dean leaving was the last straw for Cas. Thanks for sharing.

Bex
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is great!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh, nicely done. I never considered that there might have been a deeper meaning to the pills, beyond that Cas can now obviously feel human pain on a much deeper level than before, but you captured the scenario in a believable manner. I loved the ending -the simplicity of the statement contrasted perfectly with the huge meaning behind it.

Cas was the best part of last night's episode for me.
Norah Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is a really good little story. I honestly didn't even consider that Dean would be the one to start Castiel's addiction, but what a twist that would be. SO ironic. Good work!
nanoks chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
good story! I felt so bad for cass after last night episode..out poor angel!