Reviews for A Highly Unusual Day
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Haha! Oh, how wish this had been in the anime! Autor vs. Loud Bull. Defending his library...how noble.
TeaAndCrummpetsInHell chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
lol femio, you speshul,speshul snowflake you XD
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow, Femio is totally oblivious, isn't he? LOL. I almost feel sorry for him. XD

Autor was lucky he didn't get hurt! I didn't expect him to actually take on the bull. XD

Definitely an amusing fic! I loved the characters' interactions. X3
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was just hilarious. XD Poor Autor having to deal with crazed Femio. XD Great job!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
LOL, now I see what you mean by Femio being like LeBeau (but at least LeBeau is really French!). Wow, awkward moment for Ahriu. XD

LOL at him running at the mouth, and Ahiru commenting about him saying "really weird stuff"!

Oh, gosh, the matador... And switching from Spanish to French... This guy is crazily hilarious. XD
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
(I can see this on LJ just fine ;))

Ah, Femio XD Femio, Femio. Wherefore art thou Femio?

LOL at Fakir getting straight to business and not saying hello XD That's just like him.

Pfft, Autor and Femio's exchange is perfect. And Fakir saying that Femio is already saying weird stuff. And Autor unable to believe what he is saying. LOL.

Pshahahaha XD Femio WOULD bring a bull into the library. Autor the matador ftw XD

This whole thing was really silly XD And I love how Autor's name is never really mentioned. Nice job keeping that up X3
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
"Montand," I think.

I can't help but think that a nervous bovine would leave a calling card, but that's because I know horses, not cattle; and it might up the rating above a K, meadow muffins being as they are... Anyway. (ahem.) Nice touch, making Fakir and Ahiru commentators and leaving Autor to take the bull by the horns (sorry. I'd better stop here or there may be worse to come.) Anyway, excellent humor on a Friday afternoon. Well done!