Reviews for In the Elevator
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Brilliant story! What's the food fight story called?
miamijuggler chapter 1 . 11/18/2012

Remember what I said about the characters informing the prose? I think you nailed it on this one (no pun intended). All the characters are remarkably well rendered, especially Leonard's phone conversation with Sheldon.

And of course the smut is very hot. Well done.
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really don't like how much Penny gets to tease compared to Leonard. And to be honest, you kinda lost be attention-wise when they began actual penetration. Also, them getting out of the elevator was pretty weird - since I didn't immediately understand that they weren't 100% enough level with the ground to just walk out lopsided.

However, I did enjoy Leonard's little thoughts during foreplay - his logic and all - as well as Sheldon's when they're are getting out of the elevator. The actual smut was pretty damn good as well 3 Good job - I found it quite enjoyable (:
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What did Sheldon mean by that in the end? Yes? or no?
D2000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
PERFECT voices for the characters. Great story.
jareya chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great story... I love how you kept it concise but it hit all the right notes... it had a great blend of playfulness, humour and well... smut (but tasteful smut! Which is rarer than I'd like it to be). The Sheldon quote at the end had me rolling. Keep writing please, I love your work!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I see you haven't published anything in a while and that makes me very sad. I do enjoy your fics. Is it okay if I request more Leonard/Penny smut? :D Because your very good at it and there isn't enough out there. So yeah, of course you don't have to, but it'd be nice! :) Great story.
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great story!
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was very funny :) loved it !
Stuart chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was great! totally felt like i was reading an episode. Keep it up, and don't be afraid to write more smut ;D
bellybutton chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
absaloutly hilarious
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was hysterical!
nightengaleo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Love this scenario and if they ever fix the elevator this is exactly how I want them to break it again
lennylove89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010