Reviews for Which is the Lion? Which is the Lamb?
Leslie chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
This is a really good story! Can u keep on writing! PLEASE! Its good!
Locogirl-12 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
I love this story, its great really. Please hurry with the next chapter.
liz chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
i like this story-please update soon :)
Mary Mab chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Ok that is really good and I hope you like my story:);)
carrigan-r chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Loving the story! looking forward to next chapter :-) xx
Pink Is just a color chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
are the cullens evil ?
zozotheterrible chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
yay! another update! you don't know how much I love this fic... I love the way you've kinda mixed the idea of the kind of "Charmed" sisters with Twilight. Your Bella is a lot more confident and sassy. I love your writing style. I love this story full stop! and you're welcome... I wouldn't have given up on this story, it's just too good!

Can't wait for more!

Zoe
JennCorinthos chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Fabulous... It would be cool for her powers to be tap though lol... Cant wait to read more...

JENNIFER
Sleeping in the Shadows chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Very good, very good! This is interesting and engaging. I cant wait to see what happens next ]
Casunny123 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I relly like this story! Intrested on where its going. Please update and continue! :D
laguna2tahoe chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
So far...good.
What next?
Do the sisters immediately have a meeting discussing Bella's suspicions? They must know that they are vampires!
I would like to see a highly descriptive demonstration of Bellas power soon. She seems so terrified of her own power... help us readers further understand just how horrible it can be.
OmTrOcKiT1o1 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I love this story so far!
JennCorinthos chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
The accident WOOHOO... I can not wait to see what happens next... I want more...

JENNIFER
Mary Mab chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I love how you are mirroring the book but please be careful. Your character is a witch not some human and she has sisters who can kick but. I am just saying. I had some troubble in my story because I got cuaght up in mirroring too. But hey I loved it, just can't wait to see what her sisters say.
Twilightownslife chapter 1 . 4/28/2010