Reviews for Empire of the Sun
Shadow of Intent chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh godz MoonCookie, please do not leave this story hanging! I have not laughed this hard over a pokemon fanfic in a while. Not to mention this crack pairing definitely gets the dark side of the imagination spinning xD I am hitting my head with a plastic fork dying to know what happens next! Plz update, I am loving your work so far and definitely want to see more! For the lulz of it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
ahhh oh my gosh pleaseeee keep updating it's so cute ;;
Duck Balls chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Not tryin' to flame here, but I've pretty much taken the time to look through all your stories.

You never fu*king finish anything, do you? You've got all these things started, but you never finished them...

It just makes me sad that you've got all these interesting stories going, but you don't finish them. Why not? :/

Also, this is a really good start!
Dizasteriffic chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Oh my gosh, that was great. You've officially converted me to love this pairing. That second chapter was hilarious. I sincerely hope you're writing more, because I really look forward to it! Jun's interactions with his father are great. 3
saberbride chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I think I love you.

Just moments before I read this I was against (and possibly a bit disgusted) by this pairing, even telling people how much I couldn't STAND IT because it freaked me out (even though I love incest and shota in any other case)...But you, my friend, have completely converted me. I do adore these two blonds~.

Anyways, about the actual story. Your writing style is really refreshing-just the kind I like to read. It's very descriptive, and you manage to capture emotions of the characters wonderfully. Interesting scenes, too. My favorite so far is the interaction between Kouki and Jun at the beach-they're just adorable bffs.

Now I can't wait to see what happens since Kurotsugu and Jun are alone in that house...Hmm~.

:'D This fic of yours really made my day-er, night-and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Junhazastripedsweater chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Ohhh...I loved this chapter *0*

And you l-love my challengeshipping one-shots? Oh...I'm so happy...~

...I'm such a drama queen ope. orz

I might just have to write one, omg I probably will. Summer break, oh summer break, you give mee father timmeeee.

IcicleLilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh my God, Jun is SUCH a tease in this story!

The ending made me want more, and I hope that's what you'll

give us -.

Can't wait until the next chapter~
Junhazastripedsweater chapter 1 . 4/16/2010

jun is such a little tease, playing hard to get

in a more intense way IDEK

well anyways good job with 5 thumbs up or more c:
taitofan chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh mai waifu, how do I feel? I feel all hot and bothered by the chapter's ending, that's how I feel. XD Oh Jun, you little tease you. Also feeling pretty bad for both of them. I mean, it's obvious why they wouldn't just come out and say what they're feeling to each other, but man oh man. Get a room you two. Please!

Ah, okay, enough rambling from me. Lovely start and I totally look forward to more.

Oh yeah, and kudos for thinking out the match. I always have a pretty hard time writing Pokemon I usually don't, haha.