Reviews for Return of the Sphinx
Sydney chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Amazing job! You did a great job writing them.
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This story is not marked as complete, so I am hoping to read more from you! :D
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Who did I not see this fic before?

Another great fic, love the dialogue between them.
Fear chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Lovely, really. Quite good- I'm impressed. You captured the characters of both perfectly.
ginnyisdacoolest chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Good continuation of 'The Sphinx' - you've got both their personalities down to a T. I particularly like the use of the word 'questionable' to describe The Riddler, was that deliberate?

I hope you write more stories with these two, it's a dynamic not often written about, and you write it very well.
Aliera chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love your writing.

This Selina-Edward relationship is becaming very interesting.

I like the way selina keeps noticing Eddie's nuances. And I really enjoy his elegant manors so in character.

Always eager for more from you

LittleBiscuit chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh I love it, very nice work :D

Egocentric little Edward, nice interpretation of him and catwoman becoming rogue friends And say what you will about the man, but he's got -style-, dammit.

Love the humour in this. One observation: Near the end you've got a sentence in italics, which is a bit strange since all earlier catwoman thoughts weren't in italics. It had be confused for a couple of seconds, just a nitpick, though. Nice work overall.

Cheers! :)
The Illegible chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
:-) I already gave you most of my reactions earlier-the finished piece is awesome! You interpreted the crits very well and added fantastic little details that were tons of fun to read. An example:

"She set her eyes on him and gave her most seductive smile. It was a look that often had men either blushing or tripping over themselves to say something interesting or impressive.

"How about you?" she purred.

His face lit up, but not for the correct reason."

So, Eddie lighting up was funny before. It was doubly so now-good lord, the man's so self obsessed he managed to overlook /Catwoman/? I actually snickered a bit while walking home after reading that, to the confusion of a few witnesses. :-P Great addition.

Also, thanks for explaining the Croc situation in the notes. 'Twas a good example of me over-thinking something and darting off in an entirely different direction-interesting character info on Croc too. :-)

I need to run off now, but just wanna say that you did a really kickass job with this. I'll definitely be going back to read it again sometime.
anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yeah that was cool Edward is one of my favorites he's smart enough to get away with any crime but he leaves clues because he must prove he's the smartest
horsewhisper3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I loved this! it was so sweet of riddler to help her!