Reviews for iLove the Way He Smells
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this is soooo cute! :3 i really didnt think that freddie would walk in on sam and squealed when he did (btw, that makes me look horrible cuz my entire family comes to the room to see whats going on xP )

p.s.

i was dissapointed to find out that the "next chapter" button was missing :(
pancake2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awwww :) I loved this!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww So Cute
d(*-*) Awesome Story
deviocity chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awesome one-shot! i love the concept. it's so cute how she loves his smell and finds comfort in it.
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow, I have a story that I published just a few days before this that is very similar. I was glad to find that it wasn't much like it, but I was scared at first. Good job, I liked it.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
They did very perfect in helping you not over-fluff it! Great job! ]
Lanter chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sweet but not overly fluffy, I liked it.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hehehehehehehehehe. Funny.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It had been raining for days. I swear we had criss crossed the trail more than once, hunting, searching for the elusive signs. I knew they were out ther. I could feel them, taste them nearly... Pineapples... Not just any pineapples mind you. Rougue, sentient pineapples. The very worst kind. There was just no telling the amount of mischief these bromeliads can get into. The weather had cleared, I had instructed Pinky to send out the dust bunnies. If they could be found, they would find them. Soon, in the distance I see a cloud, a dust cloud. The bunnies had struck pay dust! Just over the next hills, pineapple sign... The dust bunnies had found the scent, and were heading for the lair. You just can't hide it. That musky sweet pineapple smell... They were mine.
KingxLeon21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wat up,

U were goin for more sweet and less fluffy...

NAILED IT!

I was a lil worried towards the end but u balanced out their sweetness with their bitter-sweetness (if that makes any sence), great work and thanks for the shout out.

Until next we meet, i must bid you adieu.

Deuces

KL21
lexus chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i really love this story (i love almost all ur wrk) very cute
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Genius!
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Really great job (:

*favorited.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah, this was a very unique fic, heh Freddie must have made a positive influence on Sam if by an extense she didn't hurt him... much, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
manic221 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was brilliant! really liked it.

added to my favourites :)