Reviews for Changes
draco7347 chapter 11 . 6/26
love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/6
Some unexpected bonus resources, which they should not discount using just because they are not needed at that time.
god of all chapter 11 . 6/5
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
AnFan-n-More chapter 11 . 6/5
Glad to see an update! If you start to update regularly, I'll have to go back and reread the previous work. Though I was surprised when I remembered the story as much as I did just reading this chapter.

I look forward to the next.
nxkris chapter 10 . 1/13
the last few chapters were good. i really like the way you settled the time travel with chibiusa and also how in this chapter how harry and ginny ended up ignoring the attack on her father. I do wish you would spend more time showing interactions with harry and the senshi, perhaps have minako and ami introduce him and he and revan remain outside of battles. It would be nice to see some character interaction and developement on their part. Also you should show Mission getting used to being a kid going to school (something that she wouldnt have experienced on the streets) and even getting used to seeing herself in a mirror (if you changed species you wouldnt recognize yourself at first). I do feel that the wizarding world is to weak for revan and harry to grow at all, however sailor moon enemies could become powerful enough and would force the scouts to need help and still challenge revan and harry- maybe season stars with the dark senshi causing the senshi to need help and galaxia/chaos actually forcing harry and revan all out in the fight.
comodo50 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Hope you plan to update this someday. :)
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
guess ginny has fully joined the group
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
Yeah...going after Harry like that may very well get her in trouble with Revan.
steamrick chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
It's been a while. Nice to see this back :)
draco7347 chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I don't want to know what curses Harry added to the contract, or their effects. That would be spoilers! I would like to know when those curses are going to show up. Also, when is Ami going to get away from her adoptive mother? Maybe through a "completely natural" accident?
god of all chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
I wonder why Harry stopped Ginny, does he detect deceit on her part...or a fragment of Voldemort in her?
Tismen chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
I thank you for updating...
even if I hate you for making it so short and leaving me in the edge.

snif

Question. Is Harry going to have an harem with his three senshi padawans?
Well, I hope you update soon, even if I know how dificult that is.
See you.
Dilis Spaherox chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoy this story. I read backup plan as well and it was great as well. Keep it up and you will do wonderful. Also as soon as I read that it was the year with the ministry woman I did not think thing would end well.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »