Reviews for Given
kelli maguire chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
beautiful story i loved it, and tomorrow im off to the sequel. I hope you write more hitman in the future.
SassyJ chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
Beautifully written and very emotionally gripping.
Woodburncyn chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you
ingridleejunkyo chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
ILOVETHISSTORYVERY2MUCH! XD

to the author, thnks 4 making my dream come true XD
AstROnAut chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
I just finished reading the story. I loved every chapters. At certain points, I thought it would have gone a different way, especially with Agent 18, but you turned it around and made it better. Honestly, I wished there would have been more action throughout just to make this story longer ) An amazing read. I'm saving it in my Favorite Stories just so I can ready it another time I feel like it. Amazing work! Thanks for the amazing story.
fallenfaeangel chapter 29 . 1/26/2011
It had been a while since I last searched Hitman fanfiction and I am glad I did. I have never read such a great story! It kept the characters and let them evolve, they actually felt real. It is a superb story, I wish they made a Hitman2 with this as its script. That would kick $$! Bravo!
JayJay chapter 29 . 12/22/2010
Ive seen the movie less than a week ago and found your story about 4 days ago and I simply couldnt stop reading it until i got to the end; I fell, completely and utterly inlove with it. The way you write is simply amazing and I really, really hope that one day youll be inspired to write another hitman fan fic even if it involves another girl instead of Nika. Thank you so, so very much for this story. 3
Vaelenu chapter 29 . 11/17/2010
I loved reading this! Great story and you're a great writer to boot, you should be publishing novels!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 29 . 10/3/2010
what a touching chapter!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 29 . 9/25/2010
Oh I am sad that it is over. But it feels like the right time. You have tied up all the loose ends and really done a fabulous job of it. I love that Frank/47 had enlisted the help of their friends and family to get them married. And he was smart enough to get Nika to plan her wedding without her knowing it. I loved Trent’s comments about shotgun weddings. That is really a southern thing.

You did a fabulous job of giving these characters a wonderful story and happy ending. Their evolution was so much fun to watch. This is my favorite Hitman story and I am very glad that I got to come along for the ride.

Terrific work I hope to see more Hitman fiction from you sometime soon.
VeronicaD13 chapter 29 . 9/23/2010
That was great! love how everything got all worked out and wrrapped up at the end! I wish this could go on forever and ever , but I guess not. Hope you write some more of this great pairing!
VeronicaD13 chapter 29 . 9/23/2010
Pat Toby chapter 29 . 9/22/2010
the story was great
Running-Wild22 chapter 29 . 9/22/2010
Nice way to sum it up.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 28 . 9/18/2010
Aww their reunion was so sweet. I am glad that they are finally together again. The idea of 47/Frank with hair is too sexy. He looks amazing bald but with that suit and hair... yummy! Nika cracked me up in this chapter. She is so worried about gaining baby weight and how much it has changed her and all 47/Frank can see is the beauty of the woman he loves.

I love what Frank, Miguel and Diana have done for the school. It is a completely different type of Organization. They have created a family out of the organization. Before was competition now there is a connection. It will help the boys find normal lives so much easier once their time with The Organization is over.

I am sad to see this story end. But it feels like the end of this chapter of their lives. Maybe at some point you will do a sequel, but this feels like a good place to end it.

You have done a remarkable job on this story. You really have made their evolution feel natural. So much has changed about them but their connection remains, and is even stronger now.

There really are not enough words to describe how wonderful this story is. I can't wait to read the last chapter! Hope to see it soon. Again I am sorry for not getting back to you in regards to this story. I do love it and didn't want you to think that I had lost interest.