Reviews for Given
Yaaaaaas Im so happy
Good start I liked it. The oc was alright but I really enjoyed how you tried to keep our fav agent in character.
mrBrilliant chapter 16 . 2/22
So first of I felt the stroy to be very good and heartwarming, however I must say that 47 seemed too relaxed with people and I think keeping some of his routines/like cleaning his guns behaving like a professional (I mean decades of being trained by the ICO shouldn't go amiss ), basic making more robust and behave only affectionately to a select few.. If I may say so reading the "clandestine", fanfiction would be very nice as It shows his darke personality which is what I think has been missed imo in the narrative. But other than that, I have no problems as you nailed I guess all the other characters personality very well.
Hailstorm chapter 29 . 2/19
That was amazing. U made the story feel like it would literally happen after the movie it was perfect. I enjoyed reading so thank u for making it.

Hailstorm
animefan117 chapter 29 . 8/24/2016
awesome story this is my 4 time reading it and it never gets old
TitanXyz chapter 29 . 7/22/2016
Absolutely loved reading this story. A great "could have been" story. Thanks for taking time to write for us fans.
Gaytheist chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
OMG... That was amazing. It was so touching, when Frank got shot, my heart stopped, I thought you where killing him! Ant the wedding had me teary eyed. This whole story had me on my edge. The sex scenes where so hot, I had to fan myself! Thank you for writing such an amazing novel!
The Almighty Shipper chapter 29 . 10/10/2014
Read the whole thing, and fell in love with it, this is one of the most perfect fanfictions I have ever read, thank you for making this
kelli maguire chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
beautiful story i loved it, and tomorrow im off to the sequel. I hope you write more hitman in the future.
SassyJ chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
Beautifully written and very emotionally gripping.
Woodburncyn chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you
ingridleejunkyo chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
ILOVETHISSTORYVERY2MUCH! XD

to the author, thnks 4 making my dream come true XD
AstROnAut chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
I just finished reading the story. I loved every chapters. At certain points, I thought it would have gone a different way, especially with Agent 18, but you turned it around and made it better. Honestly, I wished there would have been more action throughout just to make this story longer ) An amazing read. I'm saving it in my Favorite Stories just so I can ready it another time I feel like it. Amazing work! Thanks for the amazing story.
fallenfaeangel chapter 29 . 1/26/2011
It had been a while since I last searched Hitman fanfiction and I am glad I did. I have never read such a great story! It kept the characters and let them evolve, they actually felt real. It is a superb story, I wish they made a Hitman2 with this as its script. That would kick $$! Bravo!
JayJay chapter 29 . 12/22/2010
Ive seen the movie less than a week ago and found your story about 4 days ago and I simply couldnt stop reading it until i got to the end; I fell, completely and utterly inlove with it. The way you write is simply amazing and I really, really hope that one day youll be inspired to write another hitman fan fic even if it involves another girl instead of Nika. Thank you so, so very much for this story. 3