Reviews for Mysterious Cake
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh Vincent and Gregory.
This is hilarious. So very Crabbe and Goyle, excellent job
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hilarious. I love Crabbe and Goyle and their cupcakes!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was very funny and clever. I want to say 'well-written', but I realise I always say that. The first sentence was so characteristic of Crabbe and Goyle and it set the mood perfectly. The last sentence was sad, a reminder of what is going to happen to Crabbe and I liked it.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved this!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Why do I find this so sweet? :)

There are so adorable here. From questioning Draco timidly to curiously eating the cakes, to the Tweedledeedum and trying to prove Draco that the cakes did exist!

Hm. That didn't make much sense.

Anyway, it was such a nice and surprising original thing to see VINCENT and GREGORY not just Crabbe and Goyle- the two mindless Death Eater jerks.

I just... I just love it! I'm smiling away thinking about them.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
oh ho ho, has tracey been reading alice? that seems a slightly foolish thing to be doing in the slytherin common room...your portrayal of crabbe and goyle is very funny, and a welcome respite from homework! christmas food...i like their reasoning ;)
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*Giggles* This was funny! I loved it! A very welcome break from revision. :P And a much needed laugh! THank you! :P
thenewkait chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw that was cute..and sweet...crabbe and goyle are such morons but they are so simple its adorable! loved it!

lilyalicezoe
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Haha, okay. :) I don't know where you get the ideas that you do, but I like it.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I've read this three times now, and it still makes me laugh:

Draco's explanation of the meaning of Christmas, and Gregory's timid questioning of whether Draco might have it wrong.

The _real_ meaning of Christmas, chez Crabbe-and-Goyle: untrammeled, unquestioned gluttony.

The reasoning that leads up to the eating of the mysterious cakes.

The oblique reference to 'Alice'... the first and only time I've seen suggestion of any kind of literary (even literate) influence on the two.

"First you seemed to think that I'm the heir of Slytherin even though I thought we'd cleared that issue up two weeks into November, and now you think you've been fighting evil muggles and grinning cats." Draco is not very nice to his friends, but he's funny-from a safe distance.

The closing lines, about how next time they'll take Draco along on their excellent adventure...

There's something poignant in the last line.