Reviews for Kia Kahi
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow. You shouldn' yourself up so much over this, you did really good! It was much easier to see and relate to Stitch in this way. I have to agree with you, he's like a destructive war machine superimposed in the body of a young child Lilo's age. It was really easy to look at this and look at the movies and think of Stitch. It was easy for me to draw the connection, between how you wrote Stitch and how he acts in the movie.

And thats really saying something. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
lipidcreeper chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Loved it.
Seijatachi chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading it. You portrayed Stitch's thoughts really well here. Good job. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This story makes me smile. Very nice work.
Ava Taggart chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I think you did a good job balancing Stitch's childlike and genius thoughts. This was interesting, because I never really thought about how hard Stitch would have to work to not destroy things after the end of the movie. Now that I consider it, the whole concept seems so much more serious. Thank you for that.
pnfpixie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story! I thought how you made it like Stitch thinking was very creative and you did it quite well! I was smiling like an idiot in my photograpjhy class because of you! Well Done!
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I've never read a fanfic from the perspective of Stitch before. I can imagine it's super difficult to get that mentality down, but you managed to capture it really well. This was a cute story and I enjoyed reading it.

x. Ara
UndergroundSonata chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aww, I love this story :3 especially since i've been completely obsessed with lilo and stitch as of recently xD I watch the movie at least once a day and like, three times at night to put me to sleep rofl
Frickish chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, this was so sweet and warm. It made me feel really happy. I really can't find any flaws with it, though how did Lilo get to the site without Nani knowing? Seems a bit strange to me, though it is not much of a problem.
Morgan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Really excellent job on this story. I always wondered what Stitch was really like after the movie. I mean, he can't have completely lost his urge to destroy and you addressed it very well. This was really well-written and I liked the fact that you simplified his thoughts but then made them more intelligent as he was terizing that poor building. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it worked.
HideousBlob chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I thought that was very well done. I enjoyed it a lot. 8D
ProDG chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
very, very good story, well written and believable. I've always thought of Stitch as child- like also and i'm glad to see more stories written from this perspective.
Stitchfan 82 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was vary good.

i have always thought that Stitch could destroy buildings cited for demolition. he can have his on demolition company.

The Little Blue Wrecking Ball INK