Reviews for Flying to Die
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Oh the movie how sweet.. And so cute.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Aww just aww
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Wow very good loved Tony and paulas kiss
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Nice jib again, I like it
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow very interesting start indeed.
karlii chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this little tale! :D I hope Blossom comes to visit again! She'd make a great tie-in to a series of stories!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Well, were I Paula I would have taken things to the bedroom and shut the door...but your ending was cuter. :) Going on to the next in series now!
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Very nicely done - a good job all around.

Yes, it is AVGAS here in the states and all over the world.

"Lady and the Tramp" - nice close to a very nice little story. I enjoyed reading it.

Best regards,

pdf
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Wonderful story-
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I love Tony on a mission!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I'm glad you included Paula in the story.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Loved Tony's phone call-
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great opening-
Mezzo Beev chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
It was good to see McGee get the chance to be the hero and get Izzy to start talking. I also liked that he defended DiNozzo’s professionalism, regarding Cassidy, to Gibbs. Loved Blossom. And I’m glad to see the recycling of characters from the show, specifically Kent Fuller. You blew things up! How fun is that! And you did it all without injury to any of the MCRT. (Were you ill when you wrote this?)

Grammatically speaking, I like how you use the word fuss as a transitive verb. I don’t think I’ve heard it used that way before. There’s a nice simple elegance to “Abby’s going to fuss Blossom” compared to “Abby’s going to make a fuss over Blossom.” Is fussing always a good thing, as it’s used in your story, or can it also be a bad thing (“Watch out Tim, Tony’s going to fuss that nest of hornets.”)?
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
That was a cute ending! Blossom is a darling. Thanks!