Reviews for Through the Flames
agatona chapter 40 . 5/3
I must say, what a tool I've been to have this story missed when it was posted. I think I started to read it then but because 2010-2011 was the most demanding of my working years, I had put it on my TBR list and completely forgot about it.
I'm so glad that I took the suggestion on FB and the Twific to revisit the story.
Wow! I'm amazed with the story where even if there was not any lemony goodness, it still stands alone on its strength, literally and figuratively.
It will now be on my revered favorite, extra ordinary fics.
Thank you so much.
agatona chapter 10 . 4/30
Amazing meet cut chapter! Wow!
Thank you.
agatona chapter 8 . 4/30
OMG, I'm gob smacked with this powerful story that I had completely missed during the time it was posted. What a tool I am!
But through the rec of Twifc and FB, I found it and already, my heart is wrenched.
I love this story and pretty sure will not stop reading now, 3:15 AM till I finish it.
Thank you so much.
ConyCB chapter 41 . 2/18
Wow... Una historia hermosa
leinchen chapter 41 . 10/29/2020
Hi there,
I know you published this story here over a decade ago, and I hope you'll still see comments, but anyway ... I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story with us!
I really felt with the two of them on their long journey.
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
JojoJinx chapter 4 . 9/6/2020
You say we amaze you... Well your writing amazes me. It's raw, heartfelt, gritty and beautiful. If this story continues this way it could become one of my favourite Fanfictions... (my life has basically been twilight fanfiction for the past 2 years so that is a lot of Fanfictions you have beaten to get that place)
MissWM chapter 40 . 8/17/2020
This was an amazing, incredible story! I am in love with it. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/17/2020
Beautiful story.

Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2020
$eems like there is work he can do in his wheelchsir. Like 911 dispatch.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2020
Tears here too
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2020
Rose has been allowed to be this way to family. Quietly fuss at her. Bull poopy tell her straight up.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
You can not buy forgiveness. Just be honest and sincere. Don't do it again.
Marymary123 chapter 8 . 7/16/2020
Tears indeed..
Grace46 chapter 41 . 6/4/2020
Thank you soo much,I know this was written a really long time ago but I'm beyond happy to have finally found a fic I read from start to finish that was a lot more realistic and eye catching...made me not sleeep for two night,lol thank you and what lovely writing you've shared
Grace46 chapter 6 . 6/1/2020
I wish I had taken that tissue warning seriously...
7,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »