Reviews for Through the Flames
Grace46 chapter 41 . 6/4
Thank you soo much,I know this was written a really long time ago but I'm beyond happy to have finally found a fic I read from start to finish that was a lot more realistic and eye catching...made me not sleeep for two night,lol thank you and what lovely writing you've shared
Grace46 chapter 6 . 6/1
I wish I had taken that tissue warning seriously...
Escapee2FF chapter 41 . 5/4
second time reading this and love it more the second time around! Thankyou and you are a great writer.
megsie1977 chapter 41 . 4/5
Hi there
Just wanted to say I loved this story! Smashed through it so quickly, it grabbed me so hard at the beginning, I had a few late nights cos I couldn’t put it down!
Thank you! Off to check out more of your fics!
Megan
dandelion1112 chapter 2 . 3/10
Thank you so much for this great chapter! I am addicted to this story!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/7/2019
Thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2019
Glad you explained WC & Disability. Disability is a helpful thing, but it is not the same as being employed. While my life is physically and mentally better financially it's a struggle. It was hard to adjust. You go from having what you want to only being able to get the things absolutely required. Not to mention dealing with personal feelings of failure even when you know your not a failure. Knowing being on disability is best for my health doesn't always help the mental aspects. Great story.
Emo4 chapter 23 . 12/5/2019
I love Alex telling Jasper exactly what's up. Jasper and his pity party bull has got to go.. Over all I really am enjoying this story it's different then any fic's I've read lately.
TheMrsW chapter 41 . 8/15/2019
I’ve read this before but loved it again. Thanks for sharing.
CayStar chapter 15 . 7/6/2019
Ok I love the story far, but at this point I’m ready for Edward and Bella and Alec and Alice to ride off in the sunset and leave the rest of the Cullens behind!
marigold123 chapter 41 . 7/4/2019
I thought this was a fantastic story. Edwards struggles and Bella’s determination. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
pengirl25 chapter 41 . 6/24/2019
I have been enjoying this tale for the past few days. I could identify with Edward’s struggle because even though not even remotely close to what he had to go through, I’ve been struggling and doing physical therapy daily due to an accident which resulted in me needing a full right hip replacement. Hence why I’ve had so much time to read some amazing fics these past couple of months including yours. This title came up in one of the fb groups and the summary sounded like something I’d enjoy. I have to commend you on your knowledge and/or research of the lives of firefighters and the devastating results following such a tragedy. You get that I’ve loved this fic and will be adding it to my favorites so I won’t keep going on. Except I want to add that when you asked for possible outtakes ideas the first one that popped into my naughty mind was some sexy times ;) So I had to laugh when I saw I wasn’t alone lol. Thank you for sharing your time and talent along with these characters with us. I’ll check out your other stories :)
Escapee2FF chapter 40 . 6/11/2019
wow! incredible story! Thankyou for writing! was so well written and so emotional. great story!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2019
Bella just gave Edward a gift.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/8/2019
Is mike gonna be a pain?
7,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »