Reviews for Baby Bump
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was great.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was cute. Dean is awesome with kids. They just love him
They will be great parents I'm sure. I really like it :)
2People chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hey! I love your stories, they are really great. Can you maybe write some more one shots about Sammy being pregnant the first time maybe? That would be cool to read. Thanks for being an awesome writer! Sincerely Tia from 2People
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loved it.

So sweet how Dean gets around kids and Sammy.
timothy t chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hey awesome as always.i love the trip down memory lane,this was so cute,i liked dean is still little jealous of mike lol,and peanut is just so cute all rge time,cant wait to read more from sam and dean and the kids,plus there friends,have a wonderful do more soon.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was a very good chapter. Looking forward to more of this series.

Thank you.
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love your fics :D They're all totally touching and awesome, including this one!
bia1007 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
What a sweet little story, love the thought Sam showed Dean these pics of his pregnancy when Dean wasn’t around and that it was done with such affection and without hurting or blaming Dean. It was a wonderful way to create memories of this precious time before Tristan was born, ones they have together now!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
awe I love this serie

theyre just too cute
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
aw, how sweet. A very tender moment. X)
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey Sary!

This was really cute and I could totally picture it along with each guy's emotions. I'm sure Dean felt bad at the fact that he wasn't there to see Sam with their first child but it's really cool that he can at least experience it through pictures and hey, he's here for the second time around! :)

It was funny when Dean accidentally called Sam fat and how Sam didn't react to it like Dean thought he would, that was cute. I kind of get the feeling that Dean likes Sam pregnant if you know what I mean. And Dean telling Tris stories from his and Sam's childhood is very sweet.

Thanks for writing this Sary! I really enjoyed it! And I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this verse. :)