Reviews for First Time for Everything
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Love it!
JaimeLynn8421 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I would so totally love to be James here...damn...I bet Carlos can kiss good! lol :D good fic. :)
darius prince of the sea chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
heeeey carlos and james are bad ;)
Lady Peaceful chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Gosh,i love it. Sooo amazing!
Kisama-sama chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Kyaaa~ I luved this! In another awesome story, "The Fall Formal" they have the same type of teaching to kiss thing, and i always wanted to read a story that has that in it only that is mainly just that, plus the other story doesnt have the next chappy up yet haha. I LOVED IT! Great job! XD
Malachite chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awwwww, this was so sweet...wish I had a kissing teacher like James...or a fun little partner like Carlos.

Adorable, loved it. You should definitely write more.
itrymybest chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
HAhaa, AWESOMENESS. Damn, I love Jarlos. I CANNOT get enough of it. Perfect amount of kinky-ness without taking it too dar ;D
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOL! loved it! :D
ccsgirl12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love this story :'D It's like hot yet not over the top lol that rhymed. Anywho,

I wonder what would happen if they were to read this in real life? :D

lmao
buttlos chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this is, like .. my favorite btr fanfic ever. no lie. i dunno, its just. i love how you wrote it. its so ... not over done, yknow? and just the fact that its so cute and tender and hjdfkslfjds i might die. youre so awesome.
Clarry chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ahhh, again with the dialogue! I love the way you write these guys! James/Kendall is what I love most, but I could read your Jarlos all night. Which is bad, because I have to wake up in five hours for work. Bad! *slaps your hand*

Excuse me while I go read some more...lol.

I wanted to say that I love it when I'm reading fic and I literally laugh out loud. I do that when I read your stuff. And James playing Tetris? LOVE IT!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
SO I'm pretty sure that I'm jealous of both Carlos and James, after reading this. You wrote this incredibly.

:~)

~Anneryn
Jblaze08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
great.. carlos telling james he needs more lessons was just perfect..
LoveIsAJokeWithNoPunchline chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is amazing! I loved it so much. You have to write more like it. I love Jarlos!
Isadora Indira Rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was the most gayest/intimate/hot/funniest thing I ever read. You should write a sequel