Reviews for Missie's Thoughts While Getting Married
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/17
I like it. U should add something about Missies fears of the unknown west- her private thoughts and how she yearns to share her secret with her mother.
FancifulRivers chapter 1 . 5/9
I don't hate it, first of all (as going by your description). With that said, I do feel like a lot of what's here is just repeating what you've already said? Like in the first paragraph and the last, it's like you're just trying to come up with new ways to express the same concept.

This works well in the paragraph where Missie is walking down the steps and realizes what she's walking toward, but I think that because it's so prevalent elsewhere in the story, it kind of cuts down on the impact of that?

So if you ever wanted to re-work this story, perhaps you could focus more on describing what's going on in Missie's head and maybe what's going on around her (like can she see Marty and Clark, is Marty crying, are her friends there, or does she just have eyes for Willie etc.), if that makes sense.

Missie and Willie are one of my favorite couples from the Love Comes Softly series, and this is really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
so goooooooood!
fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I have just discovered recently and found this story not long after. Please continue. This story was great. I know this story is complete, but do you think you may start another one or add to this one?
The Little Blue Fairy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It is quite nice, I liked the movie series too, but it is short and sweet-showing Missies' dedication to her future Husband. Well Done!
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh, I think it was perfect! I have just found this little section and your story is the first I have read. Thanks.