Reviews for Cloud's Guide to FF7 Characters
Laina chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
This chapter is lovely. I like the description of the Shinra employees. Especially Rufus and Tseng.
Elle Ay Bee chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Oh goodness, when I read that second last line, I almost cried! I don't know why; perhaps it's the fact that I've always sympethized for Cloud. He's troubled and I just want to comfort him, y'know? But anyway, I'm so sad it's over, but it was definitely worth reading. Truly amazing!
Elle Ay Bee chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
You're writing as Cloud is very good. I am enjoying this so much; it feels like this really is Cloud. Keep it up! You're great at this.
Elle Ay Bee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a great idea to write about, and I think you targetted the different views extremely well. I've always had the thought of Cloud seperating his memories from Zack's, but I never found a fanfic with it and never had it in me to write it myself. So glad I found this one!
catnipsandwich chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
You're ok chip XP It makes *more* sense than before... I don't think it will ever make complete sense, but at least I know now vaguely who everyone is when you talk about them... I'll reread it lots, it'll all fall into place...

Thank you muchly for taking the time to write it for me... x
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This is a really great chapter, and I think you've done a great job in te space of three chapters of summarising accurately the personalities of all the characters you've put ehre. Reading about Hojo and the president made me shiver, but Rufus and Tseng are perfect, as are Reno and Rude. I think you definitely have a point about Elena and Yuffie. Any sane shopkeeper would hide and let them do what they wanted. Vincent's still hiding in the coffin, occasionally whimpering about Yuffie.
The Well Loved Stray chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
OMG JENNI! I LOVE THIS! -squeal- I can't wait for the next chapter!
Catnip chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
This one offered a much more in depth look at the characters, and I really got a feel for Cloud's character and personality too :)

I can't wait for the next installment :D
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
So I'm guessing lil Sephykins stars at the start of the next chapter then. *pets him* I hink this is a really good idiot's guide, and it does make me chuckle. Poor Reeve must have been terrified of Barrett. he's now doing puppy eyes and asking what's wrong with giving machines personaities. And Cait's glaring at you.

you did a really good quick summary of Vincent 3 and all of this was sweet, and accurate.
CatSnack chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ok. Chapter one.

I like Cloud. He tells a good story.

And I'm glad this is the first chapter :) Some stuff needs explaining a little more, but I now know who the people are...

But. Reno. Tam. Are they in this? Or not...

Yay :)

x CatSnack x
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I'd say that does it justice XD