Reviews for Seven Deadly Sinners
LupineMoon chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Oh the last line gave me chills.
deleted recently chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
No voldemort?
militaryhistory chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
An excellent treatment of the seven deadly vices and their possible application to Harry Potter.
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Great ending.
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
These are great. You really capture the characters and the sins well.
Lilian Sparrow chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Can't stop reading your work!

Good idea this one, great choice of characters. Thrilling.
Inkfire chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
I LOVED these :D
caramel729cucumber chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Wow. You can write incredibly well, and your ideas are so intelligent. I loved this whole thing.
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Wow. This is an amazing seven-shot! I like how you captured each person's feelings to mirror the sins. My fave would have to be lost, "...he only wanted my body...and I would give anything..." It's amazing how you caught Pansy's need and lust for something that she knew she never had. Awesome story...just don't get why you call yourself Bad Trash when you write such amazing one-shots!
BellaPur chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Immense!

You've managed to pick the perfect character for each sin. And portrayed them beautifully.

Well done!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Seven sins and seven characters and seven times well done!
Morghen chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
All of these are so good! You picked the perfect characters for each one -I enjoyed all of them. My favorite probably has to be Bellatrix because you nailed her character/personality head on.

Morghen chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Wow, you captured Bellatrix so well -it was almost scary! The way the words flow together make the story so enjoyable to read. I could picture Bellatrix doing all of those things! Great job!

Morghen chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You did an amazing job at showing how much Narcissa loves herself. The way you dscribe all of the details makes it so enjoyable to read. You picked the perfect person to commit the Pride sin. I'm definitely going to read the other six soon!

The Fourth Black Sister chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
I loved this, and I really like Lucius' and Bellatrix's. Very good writing. Keep up the good work! :D