Reviews for Adam's Rib
Auktober chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
A beautiful story. OmG. I felt the emotions ripple through me as I read. John and Teyla are my favorite couple in SGA just like Jack and Sam are my favorite from SG1. That was just written beautifully. Just a couple of tense changes and the story would be perfect, but I could careless at this point.

-Auktober
Jeyla4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I read this in LJ and I loved it then and I LOVE it now, but must you leave like this? There's got to be more. :)

So bittersweet!
Loopylou chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is fantastic. xD
sagey chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
cant believe I hadne reviewed this one..loved it and totally john...love the little nuances..and made me teary..

hugs
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was fantastic. Very powerful. It showed how special the bond is between Teyla and John.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow! What a powerful story, Tie! Terrific imagery and heart-wrenching writing! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Talk about painful on so many levels. The descriptions in this one really pop out at you. You can almost feel the aches and pains, both physical and emotional as well as the desperation. It reads like another wonderfully complicated and angsty look at the realities of the situation for the characters involved.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow:)
APFW chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nice and angsty.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is so painfully beautiful and descriptive of this couples' relationship.

Well done!
ayrstar chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wonderful story! Its written so well I can picture each scene in my head without even trying.
FallenQ chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
An absolutely beautiful story. I love the subtle way you tell the story, Teyla's injuries mainly explained through the guys' horror at them and the things they used to patch her up, John and Ronan's anger at what was done to Teyla indicated by Ronan changing the setting on his gun, John's command to kill anything that moves. Nothing is overly described and the reader isn't told how to feel about anything. While a really short fic it hints at so much more.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
well at least even though he dont like kannan he deals with him for teyla lol :)
deblease chapter 1 . 4/9/2010