Reviews for When the day comes
Commander Kurt chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Just enjoying the story, and hoping for more. Thank you for sharing this!
Nightodie chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
Another Great one Ki. I like the build up. I was never one for that food cold either.

Thank you!
siriusrambles chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
i like how you are putting kaidan and shep's relationship back together slowly: the awkwardness yet familiarity of being around each other again.
Nightodie chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
I love this story. I love the interaction of the team at the end... it is really great.

Thank you!
Jenna53 chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Enjoyed the chapter. Thanks.
Ioialoha chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
yay new update!
TanithAeyrs chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
Nice job with altering the dynamic of Kaidan's interaction with the crew. I like how Shepard realized how much her actions direct the crew's treatment of him. Well thought out.

Tanith
lallen chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
I love the story and cannot wait to see Shepard and Kaiden back together please update soon!
jdharrounaol.com chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
It's lovely to see the final version. You worked hard and it really shows! I giggled at the "BBF" dedication. Thank you!
unfantasmagorical chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
That was heartbreakingly wonderful Kioux... and I love Urz. He'll be a great help to Kaidan. Sayen certainly needs them to take care of her, doesn't she? :)
Ruby428 chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
I love the conversation in the elevator. I've read a lot where similar conversations occur, but Shepard is normally angry and yelling. Having Shepard drugged and only partially conscious makes it really show that she's more hurt. Really looking forward to next chapter, this is a good story so far.
TanithAeyrs chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Nice chapter to make Kaidan think a bit. well written.

Tanith
Nightodie chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Ki, it's wonderful. I just love the doctor and Joker conspiring. Good job. Keep it up.

Love ya!

Thank You!
Jenna53 chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
I am enjoying your story very much and look forward to reading more of it. Thanks for writing.
siriusrambles chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
the hesitancy with the way kaidan and shepard are dealing with each other is very realistic. i'm glad you updated. i missed reading this one.