Reviews for From the Mouths of Strangers
NotAnotherNicki chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very easy to believe this could have been the case, and it unfortunately is a part of humanity. Everyone is like that, to some extent or another.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Crushing. A pain being inflicted you can't look away from.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hello. Ah...different take on Edward leaving Bella in the forest. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Bittersweet Deception chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Thanks for thinking this up! I think this is brilliant. Keep writing!
Qunine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
ooh that's just mean :(

I know Edward's a complete idiot but he does love her :)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Vicious Assward!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Harsh!

Poetic amazingly descriptive and clever... but Harsh!

wow...
FRZFRM chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I like this. A lot. It shows off your writing abilities a lot. Keep going with the little voice in your head.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
interestingly odd
smelsies chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow again you blow my mind with your words.
GeorgiaDawgette chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hmm...well that was sobering. I was rather cheery prior to reading it and now I'm feeling all reflective...it's either going to be classical or angry music in the car tonight.

It seemed different for you, but a good different.
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
FUCKWARD!

this seems like the motovation to all ur eddie bashing. loved it! lol

on the shuffle this time: "Love Me Tender" Elvis P. and "A Plain Morning" by Dashboard Confessional. Strange, no?
MandaLynn99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh, sounds like ol Eddie is gettin harsh! Bout time he told her where to get off!

I like it already my dear!
mc7575 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Brilliantly written!
tilly-tequila101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
intense. i love it!

at first i was shocked to see a edwardxbella story pop up in my inbox because i love your noncannon ways but it was refreshingly good. not alot of people can write the way you do and this one-shot just proved how greatly talented you are!

i love you stories, i can't wait for their updates, and this was a very inspiring one-shot :) great job!