Reviews for Dear Zexion, Sincerely Demyx
Uuuuuummmmmmm
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
How often do you post
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I love this it's amazing hoe often is it uploaded well the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
I love this
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
I love this! very excited to see where this goes :D
Amanda Hobble chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Mooooorrrre ;;
88IAMSherLOCKED88 chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
When will you put up the next chapter?
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
Ooooh, this is a lovely, intruiging story! I love Axel and Roxas' relationship! lol. And Zexion most definately needs a certain mulleted blond to cheer him up! :D I hope you guys are still writing this, it is fabulous! Keep it up! XD
JustJayKing1 chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
XD wow this is SOO good! XD I love how Roxas and Axel banter about sex,even though they hardly know each other! X3

Anyways, it's ma BFF'S b-day this weekend,and she said it'd be AWESOME if you could write some more!

So pleeeease? Write some more? -insert puppy dog eyes-
Tobi-luvs-itachi chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
I'm loving the story so far.

I mostly like how its short yet amusing, its got a good story line and I'm entertained. Plus Demy and Zexy make such a cute couple...!

Please update soon
belle-kell chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
...asdfghjkl; OH GOD. I FUCKING LOVE THIS.

Please write more. This... this wasn't /enough/ chapters for me. I ate these up before I could even enjoy them, because it was sooooo well-written and I love how you two portrayed these characters 3 Zexion is so damn adorable, and he was done justice in this fanfiction. So, do me a favor? Write another chapter?

ALSO I'M TOTALLY BOOKMARKING THIS AND CHECKING THE LINK TWICE A DAY FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS AND EVERY TIME I DON'T SEE ANYTHING I'M GONNA BE FLIPPING SAD.

Ahem. Yes. Please write more, you amazing writers, you 3.

Take my soul. Go ahead, TAKE IT. YOU CAN.
gina2595 chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Awesome, love it! cant wait to find out what happens when they actually get to Destiny Island. Please update soon! :D
BuddyCakes chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
This story made me laugh. So, so much. You need to update soon because I love this story!
Metamorcy chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
This was a great idea for a story, don't think I've ever seen it before! And its funny too. I love the Axel and Roxas interaction, I think I almost fell off my chair because of that.
JakeyScruffles chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You NEED to update. Like REALLY REALLY NEED TO. I don't think I can live without knowing the end. I am willing to do anything in my willpower at this point. Got me captivated from the title. Don't leave me like this.3

Sincerely, Jakey