Reviews for Fragile Cherry Blossom
Lala chapter 5 . 9/28
Can't say I was planning on legit reading this, I sort of just clicked it to take a look... But I love it now! It's so sad... so emotional! It's really gripping... I'll definitely read more~ Thank you for sharing it!
The kingdom of freedom chapter 18 . 8/22
i absolutely love your story with all my heart. I think sakura is always overlooked so i'm really happy that you made this beautiful story. I really love this and i took your words to heart about story stealing, i will immediately alert the real author if this kind of thing happens. And please forgive me for my broken English.
CherryShikaDai chapter 18 . 6/27
I look forward to the :)XD
THEweridONE chapter 17 . 5/23
you know Sakura Haruno Senju or Senju Haruno Sakura sounds cool
THEweridONE chapter 7 . 5/23
I WAS RIGHT THEY ARE REALETED AND NOW I DIE*while laying on bed I suddenly die and turn into a ghost who will haunt people who hate anime and on brakes I watch anime in others house as a ghost*
THEweridONE chapter 6 . 5/23
YOU GAVE A HINT YOU GAVE A HINT PEIN SOMEHOW KNEW SAKURA HER FAMILY OR KNEW SHE WOULDNT STAY IN THE LEAF AND I AM GOING TO DIE IF PEIN IS RELATED TO HER
THEweridONE chapter 5 . 5/23
Man you are making me love the akastuki even more and I am really hastening the leaf and everyone in it but Shiva of course
THEweridONE chapter 4 . 5/23
Tsunade and the leaf in general are rrreeeeaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy stupid except shika
THEweridONE chapter 3 . 5/23
Really tsunade are freaking kidding me. You are acting like you did nothing. Wow tsunade I thought you were supposed to be the smart strong legendary sanni and hokage.
THEweridONE chapter 2 . 5/23
I love sakuxshika both sakuxshika romance and sakuxshika sibling
THEweridONE chapter 1 . 5/23
I think...I think THAT THIS STORY WILL BE AN AWESOME
Aye I don't mean to be mean but your grammar needs some work. You use the wrong your's, and "we'll" is spelled "will." Overall, I think your story is pretty good, it's got a pretty nice plot, but the characters seem a bit OOC which is okay for me but it's a bit rushed.
Anime no Akuma chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
that's fucking awesome! I love it! When are you gonna post the next chapter?
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
I swear immortal means you live a long time but can die and invincible is where you can't get hurt or injured or die
ARocks11 chapter 18 . 11/29/2015