Reviews for Fragile Cherry Blossom
I love it a lot thank you . I love this fanfic and I'm crying on the first and second chapter
Ravenfeather chapter 14 . 5/25
I'm a writer too, so don't worry my friend i will inform you and every writer who fall and will fall victim to this ridiculous act of story stealing ...like man, how can someone do this...if they can't make their own story they should stop writing rather than stealing someone's...bye take care..
lionlover90 chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
hurry up!
Lala chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Can't say I was planning on legit reading this, I sort of just clicked it to take a look... But I love it now! It's so sad... so emotional! It's really gripping... I'll definitely read more~ Thank you for sharing it!
The kingdom of freedom chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
i absolutely love your story with all my heart. I think sakura is always overlooked so i'm really happy that you made this beautiful story. I really love this and i took your words to heart about story stealing, i will immediately alert the real author if this kind of thing happens. And please forgive me for my broken English.
CherryShikaDai chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
I look forward to the :)XD
THEweridONE chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
you know Sakura Haruno Senju or Senju Haruno Sakura sounds cool
THEweridONE chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
I WAS RIGHT THEY ARE REALETED AND NOW I DIE*while laying on bed I suddenly die and turn into a ghost who will haunt people who hate anime and on brakes I watch anime in others house as a ghost*
THEweridONE chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
YOU GAVE A HINT YOU GAVE A HINT PEIN SOMEHOW KNEW SAKURA HER FAMILY OR KNEW SHE WOULDNT STAY IN THE LEAF AND I AM GOING TO DIE IF PEIN IS RELATED TO HER
THEweridONE chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Man you are making me love the akastuki even more and I am really hastening the leaf and everyone in it but Shiva of course
THEweridONE chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
Tsunade and the leaf in general are rrreeeeaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy stupid except shika
THEweridONE chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
Really tsunade are freaking kidding me. You are acting like you did nothing. Wow tsunade I thought you were supposed to be the smart strong legendary sanni and hokage.
THEweridONE chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I love sakuxshika both sakuxshika romance and sakuxshika sibling
THEweridONE chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I think...I think THAT THIS STORY WILL BE AN AWESOME
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Aye I don't mean to be mean but your grammar needs some work. You use the wrong your's, and "we'll" is spelled "will." Overall, I think your story is pretty good, it's got a pretty nice plot, but the characters seem a bit OOC which is okay for me but it's a bit rushed.