Reviews for Routine Visits
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love this! This is great and I hate it when good stories are incomplete!
Goddess of Night Eternal Faith chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Whoa! That was awesome!

I was close yet so far! I honestly thought Crystal was going to be the one who killed somebody! O_o

You need to explain to me how Rae's baby look like! Pleeeeease update soon! :-)
raven rockz chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
i liked this story. what does thier baby look like? please keep writing!
Goddess of Night Eternal Faith chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Whoa! This was amazing! Love it! And I'm curious to know what the 'incident' was though I think I have a good idea anyways update soon. Alright? :-)
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I Want To Know More! What happens After chapter 2!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Oh...
Linzerj chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
GASP!
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I wonder why Raven and BB won't let Rob help them? Good so far, hope to see more in the future.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I must say while it's good to know what happen the day Beast boy and Raven found out about their baby. :D

However, I wonder why they're seperated from the Titans and what does Slade want with their child ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to see what you come up with next. ;D
G. Login chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Did Robin over react to the news and kick them out and now they are running from him and Slade. I hope that Star and Cy hate his guts for being such an ass.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Okay, what's going on here ? :D

I mean this is some intro chapter, but it a bit confusing to me. :(

Did Robin do something awful to Raven and Beast boy forcing them to quit the team and start a family on their own ? :(

Please I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work on such an interesting idea because it's off to a good start. ;)