Reviews for Reasons Why
Carolyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Perfection. I wish the episode could have ended this way.
HH12345 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
A really nice way for them to get together, sans Hannah drama.
Nessy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh, how angsty and sweet - all rolled up into one! Nice job with the characters and scene description. Oh, how I wish we had gotten this story as resolution to the 100th (not that I didn't like that episode, I'm just heart-broken at the last few we've gotten)... but, I guess there's still time and there's still hope, right? Maybe HH is going to read your story and the muse will strike him :)

Nessy
pantherama chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh wow...this is beautiful! Well done. Really good job of capturing the characters. I wish this is the way it would've happened!
hiphugger17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wonderfully in character. Loved it!
Ilovenyc chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thank you for this... Just lovely and a perfect scene in their quirky romance.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was very well done. I love your voice for Angela and the scenes between them were very realistic. I love how she said "This is Booth" and that helped it all click in place for Brennan. Her advice about loving him day by day was perfect.

Thanks for sharing!
Noie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Loved this! She needs someone to explain what she CAN do. Thanks for the happy twist!
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Loved this! Especially the conversation between Angela and Brennan. Great job :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*sigh* what a brilliantly written story.

But adding a man to a woman amplified the complexity of the problem, blurring the variables, and she wanted so badly to be able to model interpersonal relationships and run simulations on them.

so perfect.
lrigD chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was GOOD. I've been trying to write a scene between Angela and Brennan myself, but I couldn't, because the moment just felt like theirs, you know, not one to be discussed... but you managed and turned it into a great fic! D
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

you are right it was fear hell booth even knows it and as much as Booth says he'll move on I don't see it he is a fighter and I have a feeling it is going to the whole team to push these two together.

Angela will be a huge asset as wiell Sweets and Cam I think
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Now that's exactly what should happen on the show! Thank you for that x
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is my favourite post-ep so far :)

I loved that you got Angela involved, she would definitely have a lot to say on the matter and her speech about loving him one day at a time was beautiful. Really well written, really in character, amazing.

Thanks :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hi there,

Lovely piece...thank you...eased by crushed heart somewhat...

Ger