Reviews for Nanashi
Sokulski chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Please continue! This is the best gundam wing story ever! I might type a story for Gundam wing soon!
sage kitten chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
hm, there's a lot of spelling errors in your chapters.

scare/scar (you've type that one specifically three times)

they aren't the type of errors you would find on spell check though.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 12 . 2/15/2005
This story is really good I would really appreciate it if you would update it. You are so talented my writing isn't anywere nere that good.
Narijima chapter 12 . 11/19/2003
Yay! More story! I enjoyed this chapter. What was with the weird formatting, though (all the , , etc? Or is that just me?)? Anywho, keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon!
Midii Une chapter 12 . 11/19/2003
Hurrah! Another excellent (word of the day) chapter that was a joy both to read and edit. I'm so envious of the way your words evoke Trowa's VR reaction, totally amazing... I know it's gonna be a pain to bring him back to himself but it was all worth it. Write more soon!
Chibi Menchi chapter 12 . 11/17/2003
I'm glad you updated! I can't wait for the next part! You are a great writer!
Narijima chapter 11 . 11/11/2003

This is really good. I hope this isn't the end. I'm really liking this story, so please continue!
Midii Une chapter 11 . 11/11/2003
Poor Trowa! I feel so sorry for him in this chapter, you've done a wonderful job of describing his situation and blending in the reaction of the other characters as well.
Chibi Menchi chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
I luffles this story so much _ I can't wait for your next update!
cmquietone chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
I am so glad to see this update. I wasn't expecting it, but it was so worth it. Hope to see the next part soon, and please be as nice as you can with Trowa. :)
Maruchan LE chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
EXCELENT! This is the best chapter yet! Heh heh... Heero's being dificult... *sob* I HOPE they get Trowa back alive! I'm DYING to read the next chapter! _ Keep writing!

Ja ne!

Midii Une chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
Morganeth, you updated _ Why didn't you tell me? I've been bad not getting back to you on the latest part, I know, gomen! I wanted to beta it and then comment but things kept getting in the way, etc. Anyway I really loved this chapter, the details and story are so intricate and the plot is just heartbreaking. I can't wait to see how you conclude it all. I'll get that next part out ot you ASAP, but I'm struggling to write again myself, the trials of writers, ne? Hugs, Midii
cmquietone chapter 10 . 7/15/2003
I realy like this story and don't know why I didn't read it sooner. I am looking forward to the ending. Please update soon.
tina chapter 9 . 4/14/2003
Mendel Khushrenada chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
This is a great story! I absolutley love it! But please PLEASE write the next chapter! I love Quatre and I have to know if he pulls through! Thanks a bunch!