Reviews for The Hell With It
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, this is so amazingly written. Thanks for sharing :)
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ah! You have no idea how happy this makes me! I squealed when I got your message, and I dashed over here as quickly as possible. This...This...is just beyond words (though I'll give as many as I possibly can).

It's amazing! I can't even believe how awesome! You portrayed Dean flawlessly. I love his train of thought, especially the "should have left Sam the Impala" bit. Wonderful. And the last few paragraphs-I literally held my breath through those! They were wonderful. I always thought it was interesting the way that the apocalypse was set into motion by Dean and went full-blown at Sam's hands.

I've faved it and added it to my memory collection so I'll have something to think about while I'm supposed to be teaching 7th graders. :) It makes me want to post the beginning of my story tonight...I'M ON IT! *runs off to find Superman-themed notebook that houses the angst known as Sam and Dean*

Later, Gator! Catch you on that flippy side of life.

Je-B
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Amazing writing, could so imagine them to be Dean's thoughts as he drives off and leaves Sam. You got his state of mind perfectly there.

One thing confused me with the epi though, did Dean silently say yes to be able to kill the Wh*re of Babylon or is he going to say yes. Hope it's the latter so that hopefully Sam, Cas and Bobby can stop him.

Awesome job.
Emiliana Huxley chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I saw this last episode a few hours ago and I couldn't ... I don't know what to think. My mind is off. But you cought it. I love it. It's everything I wanted to say ... write about these episode, I guess. ;o)
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh wow I can just imagine that this was probably exactly what was going through his head. Excellent.
loution chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
thats a really good story ! i think this is very much exactly what dean felt and thought when he drove off you clearly understood his feelings and motivations ! well done :)
ournoisyhearts chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah, perfect tag to yesterday's episode! I don't want Dean to say yes, and I'm just waiting, HOPING that Cas and Sam will stop him. :(

Wonderfully written!