Reviews for Better to Honour
Wildcatshadow chapter 1 . 8/25
Seems like a plausible result if you manage to head Danzo off that early
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 8/23
This was pretty good reasoning.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/23
Damn. You even made me like Danzo. Well done!
Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/23
Different I guess
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 5/17
Great story.
Little disagreement though, if Danzo were like this, there would be no Pein because he set up the circumstances that led to Yahiko's death.
lkh chapter 1 . 4/28
the only thing I caught: Kisame
BECAUSE KISAME IS THE BOMB
(isn't Dei-Dei the bomb too, then, technically?)
shelwyn chapter 1 . 1/27
Good story one more review for you.
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This gets a fave for making me tear up.
Nela Night chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
While I like the story a lot, I have to say I would have loved to read more. For example: Danzo taking in Naruto in his root program, Itachi as clan head, etc..
Walk The Max Planck chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was good. It was a great, if brief look into how things could have been different if Danzo's worldview had been only slightly different. I agree wholeheartedly that Danzo is one of the best villains in the series since he's complex and is very grey, rather than just being some black and white villain.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is beautiful.
Frosty Abyss chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Yeah,I agree. Danzo is a great character.
Mangrove Sunsinger chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I loved Danzo, he truly was the best character in the series. This is one of my favorite stories, to you I say, Bravo, sir. I am in your debt having been permitted to experience this work of art!
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this, it is a great story but I blame Danzo for Itachi, so I'm just not that forgiving of him. Lol, funny how attached we get to fictional characters huh, but this was indeed a well written story and gave me much to think about :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 6/1/2015