Reviews for Better to Honour
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/7
the best villains are heroes who have lost their way, and its always cool to see what could have happen if they had not fallen so far from right
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 4/2
Love It.
Fuck! This fic has the best characterisation of danzo I have ever read. Fucking brilliant! Gave me goosebumps throughout.
pianomaster135 chapter 1 . 3/7
Danzo was a tool who wanted personal power above all else; the idea of 'doing it for the village' was basically a ruse. This fic does nothing but glorify massacre and genocide of the Uchiha
unclear expulsion chapter 1 . 1/28
Interesting, a good read.
SincerelyDandy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face.
Boomer 001 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Danzo always was a like/hate character for me. On one hand he did many dispicable things and on the other the safety of Konoha was always on the forefront of his mind. I'm actually glad I read this story. It's nice to know the possible scenarios that could take place if someone simply asks "What if." Awesome story!
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I will always love me a well written redemption fic.
XLUFERX chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I like Danzo but the way he is presented is canon is pretty lacking if not bad. And what can you say in Fanfiction? Nit many can represent him how he should be.
Wildcatshadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Seems like a plausible result if you manage to head Danzo off that early
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was pretty good reasoning.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Damn. You even made me like Danzo. Well done!
Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Different I guess
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Great story.
Little disagreement though, if Danzo were like this, there would be no Pein because he set up the circumstances that led to Yahiko's death.
lkh chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
the only thing I caught: Kisame
BECAUSE KISAME IS THE BOMB
(isn't Dei-Dei the bomb too, then, technically?)