Reviews for Better to Honour
Nice
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 5/10
Love this story!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/16
I got chills reading this. I love it, thank you!
Puts a different perspective on him, I wish this had happened.
peachycupcake chapter 1 . 2/22
Hm, very interesting take on Danzo. I agree that he was just doing what he thought he thought was best for the village. It just happened to disagree with others' thoughts. So Danzo—more of an anti-hero, not a villain.
caleb chapter 1 . 2/4
this was an amazing fic. keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
nice. well, yes, he wanted the best, but he did it in the wrong way in canon. I guess this fanfic redeems him slightly.
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
nice
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That was a really nice danzo story, I really liked it. Great job writing it! :)
tykronod chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I was always of the opinion that hinata getting backup would have changed things a bit. But you called it in perfectly.
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Aww. * *
Fier66 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
D-damn...that was epic...This is truly an amazing one-shot.
Ducky9002 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Huh...wow...some real legit stuff here. Almost makes me want to smack Tobirama upside the head for NOT saying something like that.

That said, pretty cool! Danzo's always been a bit of a mixed bag for me. On one hand, he's usually portrayed (in the anime and in fanfictions) as the neigh untouchable 'Darth Vador' of the Konoha. It just drives me up the wall at seeing such a good example of how good intentions are needed but they're NOT the most important thing in the equation. On the other hand, the guy is just way to complex for me to get a real good read on why (or more like 'How the hell!') the man continually is shown to (apparently) think that everyone needs to support his cause (which IS a good cause) with their lives if necessary EXCEPT himself.

Seriously, has no one else noticed this?

Everyone can sacrifice themselves and pay the ultimate price for the things and people they love (except Danzo because, apparently the world just needs him THAT MUCH) but ONLY if it aligns with Danzo's opinion of necessary.

I can't count how many times I wanted to call 'BS!' on the guy in the anime.

Which is probably why I like this so much!

Great story! Too bad it's only a one-shot. You've got a great writing style and grammar, I really appreciate.

-Ducky9002
farce909 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was a very moving story. I also like the idea of Danzo with some morals to temper his militaristic mindset. Thanks for this.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Danzo as a good guy... That's a new one, I have to admit. You pulled it off like a pro, though!