Reviews for Better to Honour
Nellie Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/8
While I like the story a lot, I have to say I would have loved to read more. For example: Danzo taking in Naruto in his root program, Itachi as clan head, etc..
Walk The Max Planck chapter 1 . 8/31
This was good. It was a great, if brief look into how things could have been different if Danzo's worldview had been only slightly different. I agree wholeheartedly that Danzo is one of the best villains in the series since he's complex and is very grey, rather than just being some black and white villain.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 8/25
This is beautiful.
Konan-of-Ame chapter 1 . 8/16
Yeah,I agree. Danzo is a great character.
Qwertyus Samson chapter 1 . 7/4
I loved Danzo, he truly was the best character in the series. This is one of my favorite stories, to you I say, Bravo, sir. I am in your debt having been permitted to experience this work of art!
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 6/14
hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this, it is a great story but I blame Danzo for Itachi, so I'm just not that forgiving of him. Lol, funny how attached we get to fictional characters huh, but this was indeed a well written story and gave me much to think about :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 6/1
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 5/10
Love this story!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/16
I got chills reading this. I love it, thank you!
Puts a different perspective on him, I wish this had happened.
peachycupcake chapter 1 . 2/22
Hm, very interesting take on Danzo. I agree that he was just doing what he thought he thought was best for the village. It just happened to disagree with others' thoughts. So Danzo—more of an anti-hero, not a villain.
caleb chapter 1 . 2/4
this was an amazing fic. keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
nice. well, yes, he wanted the best, but he did it in the wrong way in canon. I guess this fanfic redeems him slightly.
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That was a really nice danzo story, I really liked it. Great job writing it! :)