Reviews for No Regrets
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
i LOVED IT! So please keep going
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
Aww Mellie! i hope everything turn out great! our prayers are with you! hopefully is nothing too serious! and don't worry, your story is very much worth the wait! :D
Mari94 chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
I forgot to mention that I really like your story! Thank you!
Mari94 chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Best of luck to you and your daughter! :-) Take care!
Twilight44 chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
I will miss it, but family MUST always come first! Hope it is nothing to serious? Take care of her and yourself!
mialuvtwilight chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
sorry about your daugheter, i hope she gets better!
edward5953 chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Don't worry abt it u have a lot on ur plate right now. I hope blakely will be ok.
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 19 . 7/24/2010
amazing chap]

marv.ic chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
Nice story. I'm still a little annoyed that Bella didn't sleep with Emmet for some reason. In your story it makes perfect sense; it fits her characterization and history with Edward. It is just that Bella's "purity" (i.e. the only man she ever loves is Edward) is fetishized in fanfics. Edward gets to move on; he falls in love and sleeps with other women before and after his relationship with Bella. The women are great and a lot of times better than Bella. However, Bella mostly gets abused if she moves on. She either ends up in a terrible marriage to someone she never loved or never dates. She never gets to fall in love with someone else. It is so unfair and borderline sexist. So poor Bella is miserable and alone and "the redhead" gets laid. Really, I'm going to start refering to Edward as "the redhead" thanks to Bree. I know it is not good textual evidence, but I'm also going to use Bree as evidence that Edward really isn't that hot.

I apologize for rambling. It is really a great story.
padalf1025 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Good story! Congrats on the new baby!
Piita Masen chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
sooooo... finally Rosalie meet Emmett )
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
beegurl13 chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Yeah, I feel kinda bad for Rose, always getting Bella's leftovers. :D I'm glad that she is being good about things though, that's nice. Good chapter! I'm anxious for more. :)
beegurl13 chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
Congrats on the baby! Glad things went well and everyone is healthy and happy. :)
beegurl13 chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Yay! She's gonna go with him! I can't wait to see how that goes. :D And I'm glad they are telling Alice. Put the poor girl out of her misery. :D
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »