Reviews for No Regrets
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 19 . 7/24/2010
amazing chap]

Sammy
marv.ic chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
Nice story. I'm still a little annoyed that Bella didn't sleep with Emmet for some reason. In your story it makes perfect sense; it fits her characterization and history with Edward. It is just that Bella's "purity" (i.e. the only man she ever loves is Edward) is fetishized in fanfics. Edward gets to move on; he falls in love and sleeps with other women before and after his relationship with Bella. The women are great and a lot of times better than Bella. However, Bella mostly gets abused if she moves on. She either ends up in a terrible marriage to someone she never loved or never dates. She never gets to fall in love with someone else. It is so unfair and borderline sexist. So poor Bella is miserable and alone and "the redhead" gets laid. Really, I'm going to start refering to Edward as "the redhead" thanks to Bree. I know it is not good textual evidence, but I'm also going to use Bree as evidence that Edward really isn't that hot.

I apologize for rambling. It is really a great story.
padalf1025 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Good story! Congrats on the new baby!
Piita Masen chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
sooooo... finally Rosalie meet Emmett )
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GLAD THAT ROSALIE AND EMMETT MET. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
beegurl13 chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Yeah, I feel kinda bad for Rose, always getting Bella's leftovers. :D I'm glad that she is being good about things though, that's nice. Good chapter! I'm anxious for more. :)
beegurl13 chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
Congrats on the baby! Glad things went well and everyone is healthy and happy. :)
beegurl13 chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Yay! She's gonna go with him! I can't wait to see how that goes. :D And I'm glad they are telling Alice. Put the poor girl out of her misery. :D
beegurl13 chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
Oh, I do love your Esme...she kinda rocks. :D Finally, Jasper! I had been wondering where he was. :D
beegurl13 chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
Very nice. I like that things are awkward and that they are unsure of themselves. Great job!
beegurl13 chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
I like that they confessed their feelings to one another and I'm happy that Edward told her he wants whatever she wants because he loves her. I'm also glad that Bella wants to take things slowly and just be them before getting into anything serious again. I can't wait to see how you do this. :)
beegurl13 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
I liked Bella running into Emmett and talking about her night, that was good. I also liked that Rosalie realized that she had almost nothing of hers in Edward's house. That's kinda sad. :(
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
Good chapter. I liked the break up, I think you wrote it really well. It was realistic and good, nice job. :)
beegurl13 chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Wow, nice job! :D I love how tense things were at dinner, that's fun! :D I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! :D
beegurl13 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Nice! I love that Alice put Bella in a dress that Edward loves. :D I also love that Bella told Alice she's still in love with Edward. I like that Bella is being realistic about things, that she knows everything still could have fallen apart even if Bella and Edward had tried to save their relationship. Great job! :)
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »