Reviews for No Regrets
beegurl13 chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
Oh, I do love your Esme...she kinda rocks. :D Finally, Jasper! I had been wondering where he was. :D
beegurl13 chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
Very nice. I like that things are awkward and that they are unsure of themselves. Great job!
beegurl13 chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
I like that they confessed their feelings to one another and I'm happy that Edward told her he wants whatever she wants because he loves her. I'm also glad that Bella wants to take things slowly and just be them before getting into anything serious again. I can't wait to see how you do this. :)
beegurl13 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
I liked Bella running into Emmett and talking about her night, that was good. I also liked that Rosalie realized that she had almost nothing of hers in Edward's house. That's kinda sad. :(
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
Good chapter. I liked the break up, I think you wrote it really well. It was realistic and good, nice job. :)
beegurl13 chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Wow, nice job! :D I love how tense things were at dinner, that's fun! :D I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! :D
beegurl13 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Nice! I love that Alice put Bella in a dress that Edward loves. :D I also love that Bella told Alice she's still in love with Edward. I like that Bella is being realistic about things, that she knows everything still could have fallen apart even if Bella and Edward had tried to save their relationship. Great job! :)
beegurl13 chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
Sorry people were being crappy, that's not ever a fun thing to deal with. Great chapter! I loved Bella and Emmett talking the next morning, that was good. I also love that Alice invited Bella to the family dinner. That should be a good time... :D
beegurl13 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
First off, YES, I read every A/N. I LOVE writing them and I love reading them, so at least one person is reading everything that you write there. :D

Good chapter. I liked Edward's reaction to seeing Bella, that was good. And I loved him turning Rosalie down flat. :D Good boy... :D
beegurl13 chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
Oh goodness, I loved Edward seeing Bella and Emmett together...that could be fun. :D I like that Bella was looking for some kind of connection with someone, and Emmett seemed perfect for it. I had to reread the end just to make sure that none of the scraps of fabric accidentally shifted and no part of Emmett got pushed into any part of Bella. :D I mean, she's totally within her right to screw whoever she wants, but I love that at the end she realized there's only one person she wants that with...and it's not Emmett.

Good Chapter. :)
beegurl13 chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Holy crap, he kissed her. :D I love it! I love that Bella has to go out to dinner with Emmett, I'm anxious to see where that goes and who gets jealous over it. :D
beegurl13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I loved how proud Esme is of herself. :D I love that Edward and Rosalie fought. I love that Edward went to Alice's house to stay and figure things out. I love that they two of them have a special knock. I love that he still loves Bella. I love that he admitted it.
longtobeme chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
I enjoyed the teaser at the end of this chapter. Please don't delay and send us an installment soon!
beegurl13 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Hee-hee-hee-hee! I love your Esme. :D

I can't wait to read more of this, darn Cub Scouts thing I have to go to! :D
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Hmmmm, interesting. I like that there was not one huge thing that broke up E and B, that is was just their expectations of life. I also like that those expectations are always subject to change as time goes on. :D Good chapter. :)
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »