Reviews for The Mighty Soul
laraquick chapter 1 . 9/21
What a touching story. I liked the image of Kelly and Alex playing together.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 8/3
Wow, just wow...had to stop reading several times to wipe away the tears...nicely done!
The-Procrastination-Station chapter 1 . 5/17
You made me cry.
That doesn't happen often when I read stories, but I actually sat here and sobbed at the end of this.
I loved the way you showed such a fun side of Tony, while also showing his emotions at the end. I'd love to know if his wife is Ziva at the end, but I can safely say that I loves this piece.
It was beautiful.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You made me cry... directly after making me laugh. It is so very touching..
Catalina H chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Aw! This was perfect! I almost cried. But it was lovely. And it may be a tad bit of wishful thinking on my part, since you never actually say his wife's name, but especially considering the last line in my head it's Ziva. :) Love this!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Superb!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
OH MY GOD! That was rather awesome. I have real tears choking me up right now, thanks very much. A very unexpected gem. Thank you. It's really very beautiful. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Sweet story!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh, tearjerker if ever I read one. Absolutely wonderful! Well, not the fat that Alex died, that was really sad, but I liked the dream with Alex and Kelly. Please, don't ever stop writing. Even if you never post it anywhere, don't stop writing. You are wonderful.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was a very heart warming story. You showed a side of Tony that most fans know is there but is always forgotten about.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it!
RedLindy chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This story makes me cry every time I read it, more so as my own kids get older. Amazingly well done!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This story was abs
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
nearly cried. lovely. fan-bloody-tastic!