Reviews for New Blood
IThinkINeededThat chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Naw - can't hate jasper. He is doing this from a protective frame of mind - its quite different from Rosalie who comes from a selfish-bitch frame of mind.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Lets face it, getting into Carlisle's head is difficult. He is so even keel, that he almost seems emotionless at times. As much as I adore Carlisle, sometimes I think SM made him look weak. That is one thign I like about FF, people can show Carlisle to be a man, even if he does have strong feelings about his version of morality. I mean being a pascifist is fine - I am one - but sorry babe, if it came down to me or you - I might put flowers on you grave . . . maybe.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
LOL Love Emmett trying to figure out the most embarrassing reason Edwrd had to leave class. Considering what a horn dog the beefcake is, I am surprises something sexual didn't occur to him.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
ROFL Love that Alice accidentally threw Carlisle off the couch!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
Yay another Esme chapter!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
I will admit I am not a fan of Rosalie - in any shape or form. She is such a selfish bitch.

So, I will probably pass over most of her chapters, but I so look forward to the rest!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
oh yay - finally not necessariy congruent views - liking it!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I know that Esme is hard to write the POV for, but I love this chapter - I would love to see many more from her. She is such a barely-there character in the books - essentially Carlisle's wife - thats it. Its nice to see a little more into her psyche!
Babypeach16 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I love how you managed to see the same scene from so many perspectives! Well done, chica :) I think Emmett is my favorite (after Alice, of course) xoxox Can't wait to read more
Just4Me chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I think you got Jasper down just great. He is the realist of the family, even if his judgments can be a little harsh. I like how protective he is of Alice. Carlisle is an idealist, Esme is a romantic, Edward is self absorbed, Alice gets lost in her visions, and Rose & Emmett are just sensualists. That family needs a hard headed Jasper!
FOREVERxoAxoCULLEN chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
GREAT SO FAR!
twifantasyfan chapter 19 . 11/1/2010
Doesn't matters whose pov it is, I'll take anyone's.

Nice chapter.
ali chapter 19 . 11/1/2010
Amazing i luved it gr8 story better than some parts in explain them betta! Well done you are very talente am waiting 4 the next bit :)
Just4Me chapter 19 . 11/1/2010
Consistently excellent writing. I love how you present this story from the viewpoint of all the Cullens, as their voices are what make the whole thing just sing. Bella's voice can be so tedious, I like her much better as a background character.
twifantasyfan chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Consider yourself prodded. Nice chapter, by the way.