Reviews for Fruit Basket
CU Administration chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hi there! This is Jewel from Critics United here to take your request! I hope this review is helpful to you!

I will say the descriptive writing is very impressive! You did a great job teaching the author you beta read for with this piece. I immediately was sucked into the writing and could picture what was going on, something that is lacking in a lot of writing on here.

I don't really have anything constructive to say. I did find it strange that she seemed to get aroused by him peeling an orange, but that's more of an opinion. Great job on this piece.

Signed,
DarkSacredJewelXoX
[Founder of Critics United]
Katetanic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
ROFLMAO! LOVE! IT!
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is a great story, always brings a smile to my face. you should write more stories about Will/Ashley
Robin Zimmerman chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh wow, that was... just... wow. I loved it, so much. can't quite think.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hey there,

Just a fast note to let you say I read this and I LOVED it! It was FANTASTIC & TERRIFIC, MAGNIFICENT work!

I'd say more but I have to go work on my 'cable' today and that may include crawling under the house. *frowns unhappily*

Melissa
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
haha that was brilliant!

Wish I was that orange too... P
DZR chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Very funny, intense description :DI look forward to reading more of your work.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Thanks for sharing this. It was a lot of fun to read.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hahahaha! I'm laughing so hard right now!

That was very funny! I'm not much of a Will/Ashley kinda of gal (Will is a total pansy, and Ashley is way to good for him.), but I loved it!
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is so good! I'm glad you posted it to share with us. Definately great descriptive writing here!