Reviews for Shadows And Magic
Buttfacemcbut chapter 16 . 7/20
Epic man! Baaa! This was amazing!
Love it dude keep going
Not bad overall, but three things jump out instantly.

First, your descriptions are lacking. You give the bare minimum to set the scene, but without all the details to make it come alive. It makes the story far more bland than it should be, and your characters' attempts to be dramatic are instead forced because of it. Emote more, dialog less.

Second, Lucius identifies himself by name to an unknown party while dressed as a member of a murderous cult that would earn him a life sentence in prison if he is properly identified. This is very stupid behavior from a character that is consistently portrayed as wielding deniability and influence like precision instruments.

Third, and this is by far the least important, you need a proofreader. Whole words are missing from some of your sentences.
Lil One 529 chapter 16 . 3/16
Oh man, this story is intense! Loving your story :) Keep up the amazing work! :) Update soon :)
I love this story! It's amazing! Update soon please! Love how yugi controls the shadows too!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 2/28
But in chap 1 you describe that Yami/Yugi was wearing their uniform :/
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
VERY WELL DONE! WOOOOHOOOOO! Sorry, sugar high. But any ways, well done. Whats next?
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
WHAT HAPPENEDS NEXT?!
AkabaneKazama chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
CLIFFHANGEERR! DAMN THAT CLIFFHANGEEEEERRRRR! XO
what? what will happen to Yugi after this? will he get torture (nooo!)? will his memory get obliterate (double noooo!)? will Yami disappear (triple noooo!)
AkabaneKazama chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Maybe because of that spell, Avada Kedavra, Yami and Yugi got that horrible headache?
well...I just have to keep reading then
Reyna di Angelo chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Y u have to put a cliffhanger? TT Awesome chapter tho! Can't wait for next but take your time! No need to rush.
kaykay1573 chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
I love his story! It got my attention quickly! Dont worry I will be patient for when you update this story.
orudein chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
update please
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Omigosh!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
I really missed this story while it was gone -
Great job on this chapter too. SUSPENCE XD