Reviews for Shadows And Magic
A random child chapter 16 . 18h
Oooh scary scary! Things are getting spoopy! Can't wait for the next chapter I love your book! •
Please please update soon
Why are you updating? Please update.
Please update
Can you please update
Please update soon
Please update
morgaine98 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
OH MAN THAT WAS FREAKY! BUT COOL! I'M GETTING AHEAD of myself aren't I? *Clears throat* Please do continue.
Buttfacemcbut chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
Epic man! Baaa! This was amazing!
Love it dude keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Not bad overall, but three things jump out instantly.

First, your descriptions are lacking. You give the bare minimum to set the scene, but without all the details to make it come alive. It makes the story far more bland than it should be, and your characters' attempts to be dramatic are instead forced because of it. Emote more, dialog less.

Second, Lucius identifies himself by name to an unknown party while dressed as a member of a murderous cult that would earn him a life sentence in prison if he is properly identified. This is very stupid behavior from a character that is consistently portrayed as wielding deniability and influence like precision instruments.

Third, and this is by far the least important, you need a proofreader. Whole words are missing from some of your sentences.
Lil One 529 chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Oh man, this story is intense! Loving your story :) Keep up the amazing work! :) Update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
I love this story! It's amazing! Update soon please! Love how yugi controls the shadows too!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
But in chap 1 you describe that Yami/Yugi was wearing their uniform :/
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
VERY WELL DONE! WOOOOHOOOOO! Sorry, sugar high. But any ways, well done. Whats next?
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 16 . 11/27/2015